Garrus x fem! reader

[The POV will be moving around a lot]

As (y/n) was finally done helping Davin Reynolds with the food shortage, she was so ready to go home and be with her lover, Garrus.

As she was walking through the halls of the food shortage she heard whining, curious as to what was whining she slowly moved toward the noise, while walking she saw movement from a box that was closed .

'Now what's going on here?' (Y/n) thought and crouch in front of the box, she carefully opened it and to her surprise she was met with a varren pup, that was looking at her with the biggest puppy eyes she has ever seen.

"Oh my, what are u doing here sweetie?" U said while picking up the pup, 'I have to get this pup out of here or someone will kill it' while thinking this u tired to hide the pup as best as u could while going outside with it, as soon as u stepped out side the pup grabbed onto ur shirt and wouldn't let go.

'Oh no, no no no, why? Why now?' She thought while trying to get the pup to let go, "baby plz no, let go, plz" she desperately tried to get the pup to let go but it wouldn't let go.

With a defeated sigh she turned around and walked back inside with the pup, now was the hard part, to try and sneak it home without anyone knowing.

[ time skip by the reader trying to keep it cool ]

At the landing zone (Y/n) hurried as fast as she could to her home with the varren pup, all the while the pup was sound asleep in her arms, 'almost there, just around this corner aaaannnddd we're here!' She opened the door and was met with Garrus pulling her into a hug.

"Finally ur back, I missed u so much, how was the mission?" Garrus asked while pulling away, as he did he noticed something in (Y/n)'s arms, he looked at her with a questionable look.

"Can we sit down? So I can show u our little friend?" She asked while biting her lip hoping he would sit down with her, Garrus only nods and walks into the living room to sit on the couch with (Y/n).

"So who is our 'little friend'?" He asked while looking at (Y/n)'s arms, she sighed and slowly put the pup on the couch, "is that a varren pup?" Garrus asked and she nodded while petting the pup.

"I know u probably don't like the varren's but this little pup was by itself in a box whining for someone to take it in and I was wondering if we could be it's family" (Y/n) said while grabbing Garrus's hands and looking him in the eyes with a begging look.

"I've always wanted one as a companion" he said while kissing her cheek and picking up the pup, which was now awake and looking at Garrus with playful eyes, (Y/n) smiled while getting up and telling Garrus that she will be back with the stuff that they needed to take care of a varren pup.

"God I love this turian so much" (Y/n) said while walking to the pet store.

[Ik ik ik it's short and probably shitty but hey I loved making this and Azureman136 I hope that u like it I really tried on this bc 3 years of writers block is a bitch and to other people who reader this I hope u like this one as well)