"You are not normal. You are far from normal." Catherine pointed at me. "You're sexy,like very sexy. And that red luscious hair and flawless skin doesn't help. "

"No I'm not."

"I've gotten a few people from the company who sent me messages asking about you." You could tell catherine saw the surprise on my face.

"T-Twenty?" I stuttered. I watched her look up from her phone with an innocent look. "Twenty guys?"

"I never said they were all,you know,guys?" At first my eyes squinted and catherine gave me the same look. When the idea finally caught up to me my eyes enlarge and my eyebrows rose in fraction.

"Oh..." I rubbed the back of my neck."did you tell them I'm not a..."

"Getting to that." She passed me the phone so I could see them. I don't like women but some of the girls there were really beautiful and I had seen some of them. Maybe at the corner of eye and the reason I remember is because I can never forget anything.

"Wow." I gave her the phone.

"I still couldn't believe he let you into a meeting. When I first started to work for him,he didn't let me in a meeting room for two months."

"I wanted to be in a meeting to know what it felt like,but now,I'm not so sure I can handle being in room with him for longer than I have to." Sighing,I leaned my hip against her bed.

"Was he right?" Catherine spoke after a minute of silence.

"What?"

"Were you flirting?" She giggled her brows at me.

"What?!" I yelled. "I–I was n–not." I stammered. She arches her brow

"I was not! He just said he wanted to be friends."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah." I said. "He said he was travelling and when he got back he wanted to be friends because it looks like the companies are working together."

"What did you say?"

"What could I say? He's a millionaire."

"Yeah but,which millionaire?"

"His name is Nathan saintgnue." Catherine's eyes shot open and she rushed up.

"Nathan saintgnue? Blonde hair,gorgeous eyes Nathan saintgnue?"

"Yeah..."

"I know him. He's hot!" She screamed. "Like insanely good looking hot."

"Would you stop yelling." I squinted my eyes. "Your voice is like a bullet to my eardrums."

"Have you seen him? Maybe you need glasses." She picked up her phone and began doing something on it.

"I don't need glasses,I got a pretty good view already."

"Let's see."she stopped typing and held the phone in her hands. "Somebody posted a video of him working out at the gym and he's..."catherine remembered what he looked like and mouthed 'wow' to me. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Oh,come on. He can't really look that–oh..." I blinked once she shoved. The phone in my face. I took it from her and gasped deeply at it with my eyes as wide as they could get. On her phone was the video of Nathan in only gym shorts,without his shirt on. He was holding a dumbbell in each of his hands and exercising. Also,he was sweating all over his chest. The sweat highlighted his entire chest and arms making him glow. He had this sexy look in his eyes. "Oh...oh my GOD" I almost yelled. I looked at catherine and she just nodded her head.