I managed to brush my hair and leave it on my shoulders. I mean,I had to go shopping to get some clothes suitable for my new job.

Then I left and headed to mr West's office,i knocked and he answered so i went in and for the first time ever,he was looking up but only because he was making a phone call. The closer I got to him the more I could hear his phone call.

"Mon Enterprise fonctionne bien. Mon pére est probablement à l'hôpital." He spoke fluently.

My company is running smoothly. My father is probably at the hospital.

'Was that french?he speaks french?' I thought as I stopped walking.

I tried to speak but he shushed me with his finger and I took that as a sigh to stay quiet. I mean,I spoke french fluently too because my father was part french but mom was spanish so I understood everything word he said.

"Je lui enverrai vos salutations." He smirked lightly,which was a first. He never smiles and the little one he did disappeared just as fast as it came. "Ce don't nous avons parlé....c'est une affaire solide.

I'll send him your regards.
What we talked about....its a solid deal.

'He should smile more. He looks nicer with a smile.' I flipped my hair back as I shifted my standing form. 'it sounds like he's talking to a client.'

"Que dis-tu? Ah c'est le mot que je voulais entendre. Nous parlerons plus taid des détails. Prendre soin puis." This time his smiled widen.

What do you say? Ah that's the word I wanted to hear. We'll speak later about the details. take care then.

'We obviously got the deal. Mr west can sweet talk his clients like you wouldn't believe.'

As soon as he pulled the phone from his ear and faced me,the smiled faded and his everyday blank look came back.

"Sit."he told me. Nowadays when mr west calls me to his office,he gives me permission to sit down. The first time he told me I was like. "Excuse me?" Then he gave me a tired frown,I took action and sat quickly.

"Your meeting is starting in fifteen minutes,sir. And they will be arriving soon." I got up and got ready to go to my office for the rest of the day.

"Where are you going?" He asked as if it wasn't obvious.

"To my office." I replied

"No,you're going with me to the meeting."

"Really?" I sank back down into the seat I rose from.

"Listen carefully because I will not repeat myself." He completely ignore what I said and started giving me instructions. "You will come with me to the meeting, you'll sit quietly and take notes when I tell you to, you will NOT speak unless you are spoken to..."
The more rules he kept instructing,the more I became baffled.

"...you may as well be invisible."

'So,i only have permission to breathe?'

I wondered. The more he spoke,the more he walked around and by the time he was done,he was wearing his suit jacket.

"Yes sir." I replied as I stood up. He lead me and I followed behind him.

It was luck that I bought my notepad with me,I didn't want to have to go back to my office on the way to the meeting and I wasn't sure he would've waited for me. So we took the private elevator down and we stood side by side.

I had never been at a business meeting before and I was wondering what it would be like. Once the elevator opened,mr west and I came out,we met our clients at the far end,sitting. As soon as they saw us,they got up and everyone started shaking hands.