Twat Might (PART 1)

Comincia dall'inizio

Soon he crept out of the apartment and walked to school.

Deku's pov
As i walked to school, a question that's been bothering me for some time now is "Should i tell Tenko the truth?". I mean i should probably warn All for One first but i feel bad. I am keeping a LOT of information from him. Like the fact that I'm his cousin, or that he was originally quirkless and All for One gave him his quirk etc etc. Oh well. That's for another time. I walk up to the school and go in. Time to be a hero i guess.

No pov
Deku walked into class, and he had English with Present Mic and Maths with Ectoplasm along with the rest of the class - after all, they do still need to learn things other than heroics.
It was already lunch and Deku was invited to sit with Uraraka and Iida. After eating lunch they talked until the bell rang. Heroics. Deku was sat in his seat and waiting until he sensed a heavy figure coming towards the classroom.

Deku's pov
That weight could only belong to Twat Might in his muscle form. I guess i had to see him face to face sooner or later, well in this character of course. In my villain suit and mask, we've seen each other plenty of times. After all, he wouldn't be the Number 1 Hero if he didn't try to stop the Number 1 Villain now would he-?
"I AM HERE! I AM COMING IN HERE LIKE A HERO!" he said, well more like shouted.
Ugh, is all I thought when he started weirldly walking to the podium.
"Woah!"
"I can't believe it really All Might!" Denki said.
"So he is a teacher. This year is going to be totally awesome!" Kirishima said.
"Hey, look. Is he wearing his silver age costume?" Asui asked.
"I'm getting goosebumps, it's so retro!" Ojiro said.
Everyone seemed happy and were excited. He reached the podium and was now behind it.
"Welcome to the most important class at UA high. Think of it at Heroing 101. Here you will learn the basics at being a pro. And when it comes to fight for the name of good, let's get into it! Today's lesson, we will be battling!" He said
so....... happily.
"Fight training!" Bakugou said ever so determined.
"But one of the keys for being a hero iiisssss looking good! These were designed for you based on your registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started" he said.
Everyone cheered in excitement.
"Get yourselves suited up and then meet me in Training Ground Beta" he instructed.
I took my box, the one with a hero costume i designed and created myself. Everyone walked through the dark tunnel and i followed from behind. I could hear Bitch Might's voice at the end of it.
"Take this to heart, from now on, you are all heroes in training!" His annoying voice spoke. "You all looks so cool! Ha, shall we get started you bunch of newbies?"
I appeared, walking out of the tunnel, wearing this:

I edited and kind of changed it a bit (added facial features, removed excess/unnecessary images next to it, got rid of an extra bandage, added a filter, made an extra background square etc

I edited and kind of changed it a bit (added facial features, removed excess/unnecessary images next to it, got rid of an extra bandage, added a filter, made an extra background square etc.) to fit his appearance more, also, this Deku has a slit in his eyebrow and his eyes aren't as round that's why i changed it. But this art is still not mine. I didn't change enough for it to be identified as mine. It belongs the artist in the pic.