chapter-- Gale's story

heeeey guys, this is my first time writing so please tell me what you think and don't be scared to say it sucks if it does. this is Katniss', Peeta's and Gale's side of the story and i will upload allot because i don't really have anything to do on till soccer stars since my mom forgot to put me back in gymnastics. but anyways i hope you like it and i going to try to stick to the story as much as i can and use most of the things they say and add my own quotes. PLEASE coment, vote/ like at the end of each chapter and PLEASE fan me!!!!!!!!!!!!------ Kayla =)

CHAPTER 1 ---- GALE

I wake up and see Rory, my little brother beside me, he must of had a bad dream last night and came to sleep with me, of course he did, this is his fist year being entered in the reaping, he probably would of went to sleep in my mothers room but Vikk and Possy beat him to it, they always do this on the days of the reaping i don't really know why, there not the ones at the reaping i am, but there probly just scared for me and this year I'm being enter 42 times and being Rory's first year he only gets entered once because i wont let him take out any tressera for are family. I quickly get out out of bed trying not to wake anyone because if i do they beg me to take them to the woods with me. after i get dressed i grab my stuff and run to the woods to get a squirrel to trade for bread luckily its like 4:30 in the morning so i have time to get to the wood kill a squirrel and make it to the bakery to trade and make it to my best friend Katniss and mine meeting spot before she makes it there. when I get to the 2 foot stretch in the fence that separates the meadow and the woods, i slip under the fence and run a little deeper in to the woods and find one of are snares coat a i quickly take it and reset the trap and run back to the fence, I'm in and out of the there in about 10 minutes and run as fast as I can to the bakery to trade. When I get to the bakery the baker Mr. Mellark is the only one up witch is good because his wife is really mean and one of his sons is Katniss' age and you can tell by the way he looks at Katniss he is cleary in love with her, i her Katniss talk about him once or twice about how he gave her bread and saved her life of something like that but i really dont care about him and i do think Katniss likes him although she would never say anything to me about that but when ever she passes him in the hall ways she looks at him sweetly and i dont really know but i do think she likes him. when i walk in the bakery Mr.Mellark gives me a smile and take's the squirrel and gives me the bread.

''Good luck Gale and thank you for the squirrel.'' he says

''Thank you and your walcome.'' i say back and give a small smile.

''see you latter'' he says, then turns around to go get more bread out of the ovens. Walk out and i relize that Katniss should be waking up soon to come and meet me in the woods, so I run to the nerest weak spot in the fence and slid under and start running to the meeting spot. I make it there about 2 minutes before katniss does. when I see Katniss waking up the hill I start to smile and so does she and to make I joke i shove one of my arrows in the bread, befor i hold it up to her to see i say ''hey, catnip'' i know her real name is katniss but when she frist told me, she barely wispered it so i thought she said Catnip and one day a lynx followed her around, but she had to shoot it because it was scaring off game so that became her nickname from me.''look what i shot''and i hold up the bread, by the time i say that she's right in front of me.She has a big smile and she talks the arrow out of the bread and bring the breed up to her noise to smell it and then she has a big smile on her face.''Mmmm.still warm'' she says''what did it cost you?''

''Just a squirrel. Think the old man was feeling sentimental this morning''i say''even wished me luck''

''well, we all feel a bit closer today dont we?'' see says ''Prim left us a cheese.'' and she pulls it out.

My smill widens now ''thank you Prim. now we'll have a real feast" all of a sudden i remeber that to day is the reaping and I mimic this capitol womens, Effie Trinket, she always reads the names at the stupid reaping but we can't help but make fun of the capitol and ther weird people''I almost forgot!!Happy Hunger Games!!'' i take berrys from the blackberrie bushes and through it up in the air towerd katniss'' And my the odds-'' she catches it in her mouth. ''be ever in your favor!''