Drift x Ikonik

I have an Instagram now. @hook_untidy.

Enjoy 😌.

____

Drift waited on the couch for Ikonik to arrive. It was his best friend's birthday today and he wanted to surprise him.

He decorated his house in streamers,bought party poppers and confetti canons, Then eventually made a vanilla cake just for Ikonik.  Drift tapped his foot on the floor in anticipation and excitement.

"Any minute now..."He said smiling under his mask.

Knock,Knock,Knock!

Drift gasped. "He's here!"He practically ran to the door and cracked it slightly. Just so Ikonik couldn't see the inside.

"Heya Drift!"Ikonik smiled. Waving and putting his hands in his pockets moments later. "You told me to come to your place so..I did!"

Drift smiled. "Ok you can come in,but close your eyes.."Ikonik obeyed and closed his eyes whilst Drift guided him. Once the two boys were inside,Drift turned off the lights.

"What's happening?"Ikonik asked. Completely clueless.

Drift lighted the candles on the cake and counted down.

3.

2.

1..!

"Open your eyes!"Drift demanded,getting more excited than ever. Once Ikonik opened his eyes,he gasped in disbelief and awe.

"O-oh my god..."He looked around and seen the decorations. Gasping in delight. Ikonik ran up to Drift and stood on his tippy toes. Throwing his arms over the man's shoulders and giving him a big hug.

"Thankyou!thankyou! thankyou!I love you so much!"Ikonik exclaimed. Squeezing his eyes shut and overfilling with joy.

Drift ran those words through his mind and felt his face heat up. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around Ikonik's waist.

"Y-you...love me?"The boy stuttered. Mainly because he was deeply in love with his best friend and hearing him say 'I love you' made Drift feel butterflies in his stomach.

Ikonik slowly pulled away. His arms still over his friends shoulders. "Yeah. You're the bestest friend I could ask for!"Drift mentally cried when he heard the word friend.

"O-oh..friend...Yeah. You're a  good f-friend too."They pulled away from the hug completely and Ikonik suggested that he blow out his candles.

"Here!Hold my hand while I make my wish."Ikonik interlocked his fingers with Drift's. His other hand taking off his mask.

Ikonik closed his eyes. He wished for-...I can't tell you. Because its a secret. But just know it had something to do with Drift.

The birthday boy took in a deep breath and blew out the candles. Lightly jumping up and down and giggling as Drift clapped for him.

The two friends cut the cake and got a slice each. Sitting down at the huge table. Right next to each other.

Ikonik quickly began stuffing his mouth with cake. Icing got all over his face but he didn't really care.

"Mmmm~.....This is sooo good!"Ikonik gleefully said with a mouth full of cake
. Drift chuckled. "Slow down there Birthday Boy. I don't want you to choke." Drift continued to eat.

"Ok, Daddy. What's next?Am I gonna have a certain bedtime?"Ikonik joked. Not thinking much about his choice of words. Drift nervously laughed.

"D-dont say that."

"Say what?Daddy?"

Drift gulped. "Stop it."He mumbled. Continuing to eat his cake in silence. Ikonik got up and rinsed his plate off.

"Fine. I'll stop turning you on."

"What-???"

Ikonik bursted out in a small fit of laughter. "I'm just joking!"He put his hands up in defense. Walking over to the living room and grabbing a party popper.

"It's my birthday!!"He yelled. He popped the party popper and out came the glittery confetti. He pulled down his hood and spun around a couple times.

Ikonik ran up to Drift. Bits of confetti falling off of him. He grabbed Drift's hand and pulled him into the living room. "But my cake..."He whined.

"Just come on and pop some stuff with me!"Ikonik handed his best friend a confetti canon.

"Ok.."Drift sighed in defeat. He just couldn't resist Ikonik's bubbly attitude and heart warming smile.

He pointed the confetti canon towards the ceiling, popping it and watching all the streamers and confetti fly. It was actually,really beautiful to watch.

"Bet I can pop more than you!"Ikonik dared.

"Bet?!Lets go then!"Drift responded. They hastily grabbed as many poppers as their hand could carry and tried to set them off.

As they did so,there was confetti everywhere. They laughed and giggled. Smiled and joked. Ikonik's laugh made Drift feel so loved. Pieces of confetti stuck to Ikonik's hair and made him look absolutely adorable.

The two couldn't contain themselves any longer. Acting childish and forgetting all the bad in the world in that blissful moment.

Once they finished popping everything,they laid down on the couch. Trying to catch their breath. "I definitely won."Drift boasted.

"Ha!You wish..."Ikonik snickered. Drift looked Ikonik. Unexpectedly,The boy looked back at him. Closing his eyes and smiling at Drift.

Drift couldn't ignore the warm feeling inside his heart anymore. He had to tell Ikonik how he felt about him. It felt wrong not to do so.

Drift mustered as much courage as he could before he softly spoke. "Ikonik.."

"Yeah Drift?"

....

"I-...I think I'm in love with you...No..I know I'm in love with you. You're the most wonderful person I've ever met."Drift looked at Ikonik, who looked back at him with a blank stare. Making him feel uneasy.

....

"It's o-ok if you don't l-like me back..."

"Drift..I love you too."Ikonik got up and sat on his boyfriend's lap. Drift ran a finger through Ikonik's messy hair. "That...thats soo great to hear.."

They stared at each other and slowly leaned their faces closer

and closer

until they're lips met.

As they kissed,Drift slowly gripped Ikonik's thigh. Rubbing it slightly. They continued to kiss and eventually,things got a little heated.

Drift didn't realize that he slowly started rubbing a little too close to Ikonik's bulge. Once Ikonik took notice of this,he pulled away from Drift. Lightly gasping for air.

"H-hey~..."He mumbled. Looking down at Drifts hand.
Drift blushed. "M-my bad. I got a little t-too into this haha.."He nervously looked away.

"No worries. We can do all that extra stuff tommorow or something. I'm a little sleepy."Ikonik yawned.
Drift nodded his head and let Ikonik get up to take a shower.

As he got his clothes ready,he just couldn't stop thinking about the fact he was actually dating his crush. Everything seemed so surreal.

Drift sighed.

"Today was a good day."
___

Just a sprinkle of Smut OwO. Good way to start this book on off. Next is Ark x Rox so stay tuned.