Chapter 22 • Distraction

Start from the beginning

"We as in you and Bhrata Arjun?" Said Nakul.

"No, all. Including the two of you too!" Kunti said.

"Why?" Nakul asked Though he had no problem in going to Panchal, reason why? Princess of Panchal, Divyanshi!

"Like there's a wedding taking place there." Kunti said, Nakul was shocked, whose wedding??? Divya's?

"Who..whose?" Nakul asked.

"My sister, Divya's wedding." Draupadi smiled.
The colors faded from Nakul's face, his Divya was getting married.

That's when the three burst out laughing.

"Why so distressed brother?" Asked Arjun.

"No, no, nothing brata.." Nakul said.

"Okay, now enough, my poor devar ji looks so sad." Draupadi said, "no more joking."

"What?" Nakul said, colors returning to his countenance.

"Divya weds Prince Nakul of Hastinapur, how's that?" Draupadi said.

"Bhabhi, what???!!!!" Nakul couldn't believe his ears.

"Yes!" Arjun smiled.

"You like her, son ?" Asked Kunti .

"Like? Ma? He is mad after her!" Sehdev laughed and have high five to Arjun.

"Oh I see! We will go to Panchal soon! For your and Divyanshi's alliance ceremonies." Kunti announced.

.

Arjun was practicing Archery, without any upper cloth on his body, his muscles flexed with each moment of his hand.

Draupadi entered his practice room, she took a quick glance at him, the she dismissed the dasis who were with her and also the servants around.

"Hmm, why you dismissed them, Princess Panchali?" Arjun smirked and turned to her.

"No one should see my husband in such an handsome and hot look else that me." Draupadi said, her voice still adorned with that queen accent.

"Possessive." He grinned.

She looked away, smiling and then walked to him.

"So, Archer, would you like to teach me archery?" She asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I see, Princess is asking, I can't deny too but I thought the princess knew archery."

"I do but not as good as you." She said, smiling.

"Okay," he said and she stepped back and he went behind her and gave her a bow.

"Elbow straight." He said, she still didn't straightened it.

"Are you not obeying the master, Princess Draupadi?" He asked, smiling mischievously.

"Maybe." She smirked at him.

He wrapped his one arm around her waist from behind, his face over her shoulder and his other hands held her elbow. Draupadi's breath hitched as she felt his hot breath on her neck and shoulder.

"Concentrate, Panchali." He smirked, his smirked gave her ghoosebumps. 

"Aim, Panchali," he said against her neck, "Concentrate." He smirked, he knew what he was doing and he was doing that intentionally.

"You.. you are.. distracting me.."

"Who came here and distracted me? That person must pay." He grinned.

"Oh you were distracted?" She smirked.

"Aim first, then talk." He said and moved his fingers on her waist, arms and all the exposed parts of her body in a slow sensual manner.

"You are cheating." She said, he was such a good distraction.

"Am I?" He said in his husky voice.

"Forget it." She breathed and let go the arrow, it hit, by chance, at the perfect point.

"Wow, you nailed it Draupadi." He grinned, she pushed him away, kept the bow on its place and turned to him, wrapping her arms around his neck  and pulled him into a kiss. He gladly responded, pulling her more closer to him by waist. He pulled away just to pin her on the wall. He tugged her curl behind her ears and looks at her as she tried to control her rushed breath.

He smiled and carried on peppering kisses on her, "I love you."

"I love you too, Arya." She smiled before he captured her lips into a kiss again.

_______________________________________

💓💓Love you all 3000