Jack smiled and waved from the kitchen. Elsa pointed at his apron. It read "Kiss the cook." So she leaned forward and kissed him.

{Rapunzel's P.O.V.}

I was the one who told everyone about Jelsa. I even taught everyone the name. The reason I knew was because of my talk with Flynn last night.

"Hey Punz, tell Elsa we have to leave. I told them you'd meet them at 1:30 at the train station. So we have to go."

I signed and put down my fork, "But I'm hungry still. Can't we even finish breakfast?"

He looked weirdly at me, "You feeling alright? You said the same thing last night. And I know you, you're never hungry. You don't even like pancakes."

I looked down at my plate. Then I thought for a second, "I'll be right back. I have to use the bathroom."

He nodded and I went to the bathroom. The medicine cabinet was open and some pads were exposed.

Then I realized, "Oh no. No no no no no. No. I should be needing... No. I'm just a little late. And hungry. I'm not. No, I can't be. Can I?"

I left the bathroom and went into the kitchen, "Um Elsa. I'm so sorry, but I have to go."

She smiled, "No no. It's alright. We'll see each other again in no time. Merry Christmas!"

I hugged her tight, "Merry Christmas Elsa."

{Merida's P.O.V.}

I was shoveling pancakes in my mouth when Hiccup told a joke and made me laugh so hard I spit them everywhere!

"Merida! What are you doing?!"

I looked up at Tiana, covered in my pancake spit, "Oops. My bad. Sorry Tia."

She huffed and Naveen gave her napkins, "Thanks."

Hiccup started snickering so Tiana threw the napkin at him.

Mulan saw this and screamed, "Food fight!"

Li Shang expertly rolled up a pancake and threw it in the direction of Elsa. It hit her straight in the face. Everyone was quiet until she threw it right back.

"AHHHHH! NOOOO MY HAIR!" Anna removed her hand from her syrup covered head.

I snuck up behind her, "Lemme help you with that!" And I dumped soap on her.

Anna stood up slowly then tackled Merida, "I'll make you pay you red headed rascal!"

Hello there!

purplesweaters here and I wanted to say a huge THANKS for 835 reads! AHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY! THANKS GUYS!

Love, purplesweaters