Did It Happen? - Page Two

The rocket that blew up was called space shuttle Challenger and all seven astronauts on board the rocket were killed.

The rocket blew up on 28th January 1986.

One of the astronauts that was killed that day was going to spill the beans and NASA didn't want their moon landing to be exposed, so they sent the astronaut on the fatal space shuttle Challenger because they knew that the rocket was going to explode... they knew because they were involved in the explosion.

It's common that when someone is going to open their mouth, the big boys use murder as a way to keep whatever they are hiding and whatever was going to be exposed a secret.

There's people that believe that the moon landing did happen but those people don't see the flaws within the event that NASA stated that happened and believers of it state but non-believers state that it didn't happen, as they notice and see the flaws within the famous event.

There was a rocket that had a similar fate as the space shuttle Challenger, and it was Apollo 1.

The rocket suffered a fire and the 3 astronauts on-board were killed but the crew suffered burns that weren't major but the astronauts were not lucky due to the fire melting the suits and the oxygen tubes, which exposed the astronauts to the fatal atmosphere of the cabin.

There was another astronaut that was part of the Apollo 11 and it was Michael Collins.

There's been more that have been to the moon, including Pete Conrad, Alan Shepard, Alan Bean, Edgar Mitchell, David Scott, John Young, James Irwin, Charles Duke, Gene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt but is it possible to even land on the moon.

Some may say that the moon isn't real... that it's somewhat of a hologram.

Sometimes we all ask ourselves a question that 'is anything in this world or even outer space real?'.

In the footage of the moon landing, there's no stars in the background.

There's a lot more proof that the moon landing was a hoax and it did not happen.

The US government tried to cover up lies after this, including 911.

What has been found is that there's too many evidence suggesting that the moon landing was faked, despite a video expert saying otherwise.

Experts can be wrong at times, everybody can be wrong at times.

Even doctors and nurses can be wrong too, but most importantly, the government can be wrong too... more than any other people.