If Two turned Into a Cat (part 1)

Two P . O . V

I woke up of the sound of my clock, I reached out my hand to turn off the clock before realizing that my hand is suddenly.....a....paw.

I sat up and started to freak out.
I ran to a mirror that I have in my from. In my reflection, there is a very fluffy blonde cat, and hair reaching down from it's head.

That cat, was...me! I've been turned into a cat. I tried to stay calm and got out my green cloak. (or is it a coat)

I put it one by crawling through the entrance of my cloak to the hoodie. Then I walked out of my room with the body of my cloak being dragged on the floor, and walked down the stairs.

It feels weird walking on my hands and feet, but I got used to it. When I reached at the end of the stairs. I saw Seven sitting on the couch watching TV. I used my paw to touch his leg, and he reacted to it very quickly.

"Who... who's touching my le-"

He stared at me. I tried to speak but all it came out was

"Meow"

I can't speak English anymore, suddenly Seven picked me up and walked to the kitchen where the others are.

"Uhh, who let a cat inside the house" Seven told everyone.

Everyone looked at me, then I got my attention to Juan, he stared at me for a while until I saw glitter in his eyes. He ran and took me out of Seven's hands.

"OMG, OMG, OMG, O.M.G!!!" Juan shouted

"IT'S A KITTY, I LOVE KITTIES!!"

You might know that I love Juan, I love Juan with all my heart. I think Juan does not know that it's actually me.

He started to pet and gently scratches my head, I suddenly purred from how good it felt.
I suddenly noticed that Six was looking at me. It looked like that she was examining me, then she took me out of Juan's hands.

"I'm gonna take this cat with me for a second, if you don't mind"

Me and Six went upstairs and went in the hallway. She put me down on the floor.

"Two, I know it's you" she said suddenly

Then I said in my mind wow I think you are too smart. That's when she said that blew me away.

"I'm smarter than you think" Six winked at me

That's when I said, y-you can hear me?

She hushes me.

"Don't tell anyone but I'm a cat whisperer, I can hear what you are saying, that way, we can communicate"

I was amazed, I knew she is a fan of cat, but that is pretty awesome.

Soo...do you know what happened to me, why am I a cat

She then suddenly made a geulty face. Then she explains

"Ok, this is what happened..."

Last night / Six's P . O . V

I quietly opened the door and walked in slowly walked in, I took out her perfume and sprayed some on my arm and sniffed it. She will always get the one that smells just like her, then suddenly, my nose begin to make a tickled feeling, I noticed I was getting ready to sneeze.

I tried not to sneeze, but...

"Ha....ha....HA, CHOO!!"

I suddenly noticed that I sneezed out something glittering purple then it landed on Two and then of a blink of a eye, she turned into a cat. I freaked out and quickly and quietly ran out of her room.

End of Six's explanation / Two's P . O . V

I was shocked. Six was the reason that I turned into a cat. Six blushed from embarrassment,

"I am so sorry, I did not mean to"

I rubbed my face on to her leg.

Its ok, we are still friends, it was just an accident. I said trying to make her feel better.She petted my head.

So, when does the spell were off? I asked. She answered

"I think tomorrow, but for now, you have to live like a cat for like the whole day"

Then suddenly Juan jumped out of nowhere startling me and Six.

"Sorry to interrupt but can I have the kitty, pleeeeaaaase" he said

"Sure, take her, I know in heart that she is gonna love you" she said while winking at me.

I took that as a sign, then Juan picked me up with so much excitement.

"I'm gonna call you, Goldy!" He said while walking to the living room with me in his arms.

He sat on the couch, and placed me on his lap. I'd never seen Juan loved me so much, I think it's because I'm a cat I rubbed my furry cheek against Juan's chest.

Then he rubbed my chest fur, it suddenly felt really good. I purred and licked his hand while he kept rubbing my chest.

"Your so fluffy, I can just touch you fur all day" he said sounding like he fell in love with my fur.

I cuddled into his lap and decided to take a nap, Juan then rubbed my back to keep me comfortable when I fall asleep.

I knew this is the life that I wanted for so long, and I am gonna spend the day as a cat as long as possible. Then slowly, I fell asleep.

( To be continued...)