Bathroom Surprises ( Teaser)

Genre: Fluff
Warnings: Just wholesome couple things
Work Count: 383
Sorry for the sudden disappearance everyone but with the world's current situation an everything that's been happening lately I've been pretty distracted from writing but I'm trying to get back to that so I hope you all enjoy and I'm going to work on getting the rest of the chapter out sometime this weekend!
-------------------------------------------------------

You definitely had a long day at work to say the least. You had been out in the field all day working hard with no breaks, little to no help, and it didn't help that you were already stressed enough from previous day's if relentless work. You were praying for this mission to be over as soon as possible because you craved nothing more than to go home shower, put on clean clothes, and spend the rest if your night with outstanding boyfriend Todoroki. You envied him for not having to work today, but you had requested the next few days off,  which the two of you were thankful of because both your agencies had seen how hard you both have been working lately. Fortunately for the both of you a few errands needed to be ran but Todoroki had offered or more like forced you to stay claiming you had 'worked enough today' when in reality you had and even though the errands were small you weren't gonna convince him to change his mind any time soon.

After about five or so minutes of being by yourself you decide to go take a well disserved relaxing bath. You were planning on taking as long as possible because you needed it. You got everything you needed including a few candles, bath salts, a speaker for music, and a few bath bombs for fun because you were treating yourself to something nice tonight as a reward for all the effort you put into your job. You ran the water making it the desired temperature for yourself, added all of your salts, lit the candles, and put the bath bombs in once you got in. The water was perfect and you could already feel your body relaxing as soon as you stepped in the bath. You hummed contently once you were situated in the bath and thought to yourself about how things couldn't be any perfect. That is until you heard the door to your room open.

Shoto must be home