Principal Nezu?:It sounds like our special visitor is getting excited! (rapidly devours some cheese) | Midoriya:Principal Nezu! Mrs. Midnight! Hello! (Principal Nezu finishes his cheese) | Principal Nezu:It seems we made the right choice.

That was a lot of cheese.

Principal Nezu:You know what? I'm excited for everything too! I love seeing so many students joining together and having fun! All in the hopes in their peers have a good time! | Midnight:Now if we could just get the police to understand that... | Principal Nezu:*pats her shoulder* Now now Kayama. (jumps down his chair) Anyway,I hope your hearts burst with happiness when the day rolls around!

Midnight:I'll spare you all the gory details,but the principal fought hard for you. As a result,security will be heavier than it was been in the past years. Just know if an alarm sounds,even if its a false one,we'll have to shut down and evacuate. Those were the terms the police agreed upon.

Aeden:That's strict... | Midoriya:Yeah...

Midnight:Of course,to keep that from happening,we're also beefing up our defensive measures. We have asked Draco and Lium to assist us,we even let Hound Dog off his leash to patrol.

Midoriya:You did?! | Aeden:ᵂᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ᵃˢ ʷᵉˡˡ...ˀ

Midnight:Oh yes! Did you know Class A's performance is causing quite a stir in the faculty lounge? You better make it pleasurable~! | Midoriya:Right!

Eri:Teshi? What performance? | Aeden:Me and Deku are doing a big live concert! | Midoriya:Both of us are in the dance team,but Teshi is also going to be doing some special effects for everyone! And I'm going to do my best to make it fun for you and everybody else! So be sure to come watch! | Aeden:*stands up* Really sorry you two,but our break is almost over. We're off to our dorms! | Mirio:Okay! Just so you know,I'm looking forward to seeing you get down too!

And then,a week later,something happened...

Mina:Midoriya,I got bad news...

I returned to the classroom after using the restroom,but I stop in my tracks after seeing Mina in a business suit.

Aeden:Nani?

Mina:You're fired from the dance team... (Midoriya lets out a surprised gasp as dark expression lines appeared on his face) Oops,maybe that sounded a little harsh. (takes off her tuxedo) You've been scouted by another team! You'll be on special effects now! | Midoriya:ᴵᵗ ʰᵃˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵐᵉ...ˀ ᴵ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᴱʳᶦ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵈᵃⁿᶜᶦⁿᵍ...

Mina:They wanna make it so Aoyama spun around enough to the whole room's lit up! | Aeden:I'm pretty sure everyone's able to see him,plus can't I do it? | Mina:You got a limit remember? Plus,the more you use your quirk,the more tired you're also going to be. | Aeden:*sigh* I understand. I'm guessing we don't have a flying system in the gym,so they want someone like Midoriya to move him by hand? | Mina:Exactly!

Aoyama:At the beginning of the performance,I shall transform from a dancer to a disco ball. It's the perfect job for moi. Say you'll help us! | Midoriya:So I'll be behind the scenes that no one can see me... | Kirishima:Sorry it'll waste the dance practice you've put in,but can you please help us out with this? We don't want people to lose interest!

Midoriya:Hmm...If I can dance while doing it,I won't have lied to Eri,even if it was an accident. It's my duty to help how I can. I'll do it! | Kirishima:*wraps his arm around Midoriya's shoulders* Nice,I knew you wouldn't let us down man! | Aoyama:(French words)

We had practice and meetings like this everyday. Neither of us won't have much free time until the festival is over.

It's nighttime,and I'm enjoying the tea Momo has made for everyone. It has a really fantastic taste and smell to it!