🥺when they lose control and hurt you🥺

Start from the beginning

Mammon thought it was fine scince he was "wanted by all" but that's what hurt you the most.

When Mamon said that, it felt like he actually didn't love you. So here you are fighting with him.

"WHY ARE SO PISSED OFF ABOUT IT ANYWAY! IT'S JUST ONE WITCH Y/N, AND WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!?"

"MAMMON HOW STUPID ARE YOU?! MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK BACK AT WHAT YOU SAID!!" That's when the tears started to well up.

Mammon didn't see that though and what you just said made him crack.

Mammon changed into his demon form and what scared you the most was the fact that he was getting closer.

The next minute felt like it was in slow motion. Mammon socked you in the eye, causing you to have a black eye and the force caused it start bleeding.

You pushed him away and ran to your room where you had stuff to take care of yourself. Also to take care of the wound

Mammon finally registered what had happened and boy did he regret doing that to the love of his life.

That's when he realized what made you so mad. It was the fact that he said "he was wanted by all."

"I'm so fucking stupid." 

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

🎮Anime fanboy🎮

You were in Levi's room watching him play his game. He kept losing at this one level so you suggested something.

"Hey Levi, why don't I have a try at f/g. It's my favorite game so why not."

"Please y/n, no normie can just beat this level." That made you a little mad so you sat next to Levi and took the controller.

Levi had a questioning look on his face.

It took you 20 minutes to beat the level and you handed the controller back.

Levi stood up and looked at you with such an angry look. It scared you so much that you froze.

He started to change into his demon form he was that angry. You got so scared you couldn't think straight, nor could you speak.

He came up to you and did something that made you cry.

He punched you in the stomach so hard that you got pushed back into the wall.

You coughed up blood and kept having blood trickle down your face.

You got up and bolted out of the room. Levi then realized what he had done to you and for a stupid reason.

"Why the fuck would I do that?"

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛