★10★ 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐭. 3

Start from the beginning

"Um ok"

"Hi guys !"

"Hi Kandi who's this", Slater asked.

"This is-

"her boyfriend and you are ?", Kevin stated firmly.

"Slater, nice to meet you bye", Slater said walking away, while Kelly chases after him.

"Um Kevin this is Jessie, Screech, and Zack", Kandi said pointing them out for him.

"Oh and the girl that just ran after Slater was Kelly", Zack said.

"Nice to meet y'all but I gotta go handle some business", Kevin said walking to the boy's bathroom.

"You didn't tell us you had a boyfriend", Jessie said smiling at Kandi.

"I didn't even know we were official yet, until now", Kandi said.

"So I'm guessing you have a date to the dance now", Zack said.

"Yup"

"Welp I'm screwed", Zack said beginning to bang his head on the locker behind him.

"What does he mean?", Kandi asked.

"He's going to the dance with Rhonda", Screech said laughing.

"I'll make sure to cut in so you can have a break", Kandi said.

"You'd do that for me? Thank you Kandi you're the best!", Zack said.

"No problem, Zacky", Kandi said calling him the nickname Rhonda gave him.

"Hey why were you guys so late to school?", Jessie asked as Kevin walks out of the boy's bathroom.

"We stayed up all night watching movies and forgot to set an alarm", Lisa replied.

RING RING RING

"Welp that's the bell ! It's time for lunch", Jessie said walking to the cafeteria.

★ ★ ★

After everyone gets a plate of spaghetti along with some garlic bread and a small carton of milk they all sit together at one table (excluding Slater and Kelly).

"Why is this bread so hard", Kevin asked.

"I have no idea", Zack said trying to bite a piece off but instead it goes flying at some dude's head.

"FOOD FIGHT", the random boy exclaims.

"Oh no I've gotta get out of here or I'm gonna get in trouble", Jessie said collecting her things.

"Me too I cannot get into any trouble this year", Kandi said following after Jessie as everyone else stays to join in on the food fight.

★ ★ ★

"Ok I'm going to ask one more time, who started the food fight?", Mr. Belding asked again looking at Screech, Zack, Kandi, Lisa, Rhonda, Jessie, Kevin, and that guy that Zack accidentally threw his garlic bread at.