Spin the bottle

Dixie POV

Addison is so weird one moment she hates me and the next she stands up from me. I'll admit it was kinda sweet. I finish screwing my last wheel onto my skateboard and spin it when a car came into the drive way and I knew straight away it was Addisons. She gets out and looks at me through her sunglasses before she puts them on top of her head. I smirk at her and she rolls her eyes.
"Dixie" she says.
"Addison" I say back and stand up putting my board on the floor.

"Your sister inside?" I nod my head.
"Yep" I say standing on top of my board and skilfully skating away from Addison and down the small hill. I skate back up and do a few tricks to see if it was steady. When I was happy with it I got off and picked it up before grabbing my things and heading inside. It was quiet in the house and I realised that Addison and Charli must be upstairs talking about boys.

I might as well just workout. I head upstairs and get changed into a sports bra and tights. I tie my hair up and grab my AirPods before heading outside. I find a spot and begun to work out. I push myself hard this time really working on my whole body until my muscles started aching. I was a sweating mess and I breathed heavily as I headed back inside to grab some water.

I take a sip of my water when I see Addison walking down the stairs. She was on her phone and didn't seem to know I was here. She looks up and her eyes meet mine and she jumps. She looks at me and I smirk. She looks me up and down her face turning red.
"What princess see something you like?" Her eyes meet mine and I keep the smirk on my face.

"No" she says trying to gain some confidence again. I laugh and shake my head. I hear Charli coming down the stairs because I know how she stomps her way down them. Charli walks to us and smile at me and I smile back.
"Good to see you guys haven't ripped each other's head off" I smirk and look back at Addison.
"Yet" Addison says and I lick my lips.

"Oh by the way I'm having Madelyn over for a school project" I say and Charli looks at me. We stare at each other for a moment.
"Just a school project" I say and Charli sighs but nods her head.
"Yeah okay" I smile and look back at Addison who looked at me.
"Are you seriously going to sleep with Madelyn?" Addison says and I smirk.
"Why would you rather take her place?" Addisons face goes red and Charli laughs.

"Very funny Dixie, never going to happen" she says and I laugh.
"I'm just teasing Charli and Addison I'm not sleeping with Madelyn she's just coming here to work on a project that's it" Addison rolls her eyes.
"Sure" I lean against the counter.
"Also when did you give a shit on who I sleep with?" Addison just rolls her eyes.
"I don't" I nod my head when Charli grabs some snacks.

"Well I'm going swimming" I say untieing my hair and taking off my shoes and tights.
"Dixie what the fuck are you doing?" Charli says and I laugh before running and going outside and dive into the pool. The cold water surrounds me and I feel my body start to relax. I come up to air and wipe my face.
"I'm swimming!" I shout to Charli and she just shakes her head before I see her and Addison walking away.

* * *

I was busy playing video games when I hear the doorbell go off. I was still wearing my sports bar but this time I put sweatpants on and I had my hair in a messy bun. I quickly rush to the door and open it up to see the familiar blonde standing there.
"Hey Madelyn" I say and she smiles at me.
"Hey Dixie" I open the door more and gesture for her to come in. She walks in and I close the door.
"We can go work in the study my sister and Addison are upstairs so they might be irritating" Madelyn smiles at me.

"No problem I just really want to get this project done" I smile and nod my head.
"Yeah the quicker their better" I say leading her to the study. She walks in first and then I do. I close the door and we both take a seat at the desk.
"Ready to begin?" I nod my head and we begin.