CHAPTER 7:Expect the unexpected

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile Yeonho and Yeono were unbothered, Yeonho was serenading him while sitting on his lap, and Hoyoung is trying to seperate them, but nope, they were stuck together like glue.

Yongwang is hanging on the roof in his bat form and Chan accidentally pushed off a picture frame of their mother and apologized using his monotone voice when he isn't fighting with someone.

"I wonder what it would be like if we are all siblings too?", Yeonho wondered.

The other members shook their heads when they were reminded that their vampire selves were all siblings and they are as chaotic as them.

Minchan saw the portrait of Hina and looked disgusted.

"Wait so I act like her the most?!", He exclaimed.

Heoni nodded his head and also said that he looked her the most too and heard the human curse out loud.

"Well shit! So that's why he's such a bitch!", He shouted, pointing at Chan who once again, gave 0 fucks about anything.

"Good thing our Minchan is a happy little sunshine, if he acted like Chan he would clap us all like mosquitos", Hoyoung said.

No one knew where Kangmin is and looked for the youngest, this is where Chan finally put down his phone to help.

"Oh look, Mr.Snobber finally noticed something", Gyedong teased.

The older vampire now looked pissed and choked him on the wall.

"Lee Minchan you put him down right now!!", They heard Kangmin shout.

"I now hate the fact that our last names belong to human
Dongheon-hyung, after Kangmin told me our last names as humans I like Kim better", Yongwang said, crossing his arms.

"Lee Yongseung! I'm right here! And it just can't be helped that our father's last name is Lee", Heoni growled and the youngest vampire looked at him blankly.

Kangmin walked towards them and calmed them down.

A simple whistle of his and the vampires line up like children about to get scolded by their mother.

"Stop fighting please!
Chan-hyung, look I got this for you", He said, showing a puppy inside his jacket.

Chan looked at him dearly and cracked a smile.

"I'm sorry Kangmin", He whispered.

"I'm sorry too Chan-hyung", Kangmin said back, giving him a peck on the lips, until Chan decided to deepen the kiss.

Verivery were jealous,their maknae's first kiss was Yeono, he also admitted that he was kissed by Yongwang after that and now Chan, well he also got kissed by Yeonho after the story, but that's it, the others when will they get the chance to also kiss their maknae.

Kangmin bought him a welsh corgi and Chan named it "Kian".

And their makeout session was finished because Yeono got jealous and pulled the human out.

Chan rolled his eyes and decided to put the puppy down and play with it.

He ushered Minchan to come closer and pet it.

"Since you're my human version, this is also your puppy", He said, Minchan looked at the youngest and
Kangmin nodded his head.

"That's true, Hina ruined his chance of a puppy so I bought him one,I wasn't alone though", He giggled, and Youngbae came inside the castle holding a cat, and handed it to Hoyoung.

They all gathered back at the living room and the vampires decided to tell them their backstories.

"Sit down, this will be a long one", Heoni said and pulled out the book that Kangmin borrowed in his dream.

"Let's start with how our parents ruined our lives", Gyedong said, cackling at what he said.

Verivery sat down and waited for someone to start.

"It all started when a dude wanted to have children with three women even if he doesn't really love them, enter Lee Jiwook and three sluts", Yongwang stated, he isn't even joking about the last part, he used a harsh tone to emphasize how real it is.

"And how we murdered them", Yeono added.

Verivery was starting to get scared, this isn't what they were expecting.

"What'd you expect, we're vampires", Youngbae giggled.
_____________________________________
Another A/N:

I decided to draw Lee "Hong" Minchan,and how he looks like, I'm sorry for my terrible art

This took me exactly 2 hours to draw and I didn't even bother on the coloring, I'll draw the others too(If I don't get lazy), it'll be on the future updates.

I put it in Pic collage to have the photo vertical, if I used the original one where I took a photo, it will be horizontal.