"Why did you leave without a notice? The nurses, guards, Hanamaki, Matsukawa and I got so worried you just disappeared." Iwaizumi said.

"I left a note." Tooru said and Iwaizumi furrowed his brows.

"There was no note."

"I left one. I posted a sticky not on the bathroom door, the fridge and my door." Tooru said and Hajime turned to look at him.

"You did?" Iwaizumi asked.

"I did. You mentioned Makki and Mattsun. Are they here too?" Tooru asked and Hajime nodded.

"Its Saturday and they are free. They wanted to visit you. Where is his room?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Lets take him to my room. I already talked to the nurses about borrowing Takeru for two hours." Oikawa said and Iwaizumi nodded and they got inside the elevator.

"Are you okay? You look more tired... Hop on my back. I'll carry you." Hajime said worriedly and Tooru smiled and shook his head.

"I'm okay. Carry Takeru for me please..."

"You are clearly not okay. You want a wheelchair?" Hajime asked and Tooru shook his head.

"No need. I can do it." Tooru said and Hajime sighed and decided to drop it.

Tooru sighed and hold on to Iwaizumi's arm as they walked back to Tooru's room. Takeru was still peacefully sleeping in Iwaizumi's chest.

"Hop on my back Tooru. I don't want you to get more tired. Please." Iwaizumi said and Tooru sighed and he carefully hopped on Iwaizumi's back.

"Wrap your legs around my waist and we'll be fine. Hang in there boss." Iwaizumi said and Tooru hummed.

They arrived at Tooru's room and the couple teased them about being the happy family before taking Takeru in Iwaizumi's arms and Iwaizumi carried Tooru to the bed. Matsukawa placed Takeru next to Tooru.

"He was about to go apeshit when he realized you were gone." Matsukawa said and Tooru apologized.

"We also found these notes." Hanamaki said and laughed a little.

"You want to eat now?" Iwaizumi asked and Tooru nodded.

Matsukawa and Hanamaku shared looks when Iwaizumi was feeding Tooru and they noticed the way how their friend took good care of their boss--- in a certain level that the couple knew. It was like Iwaizumi treats the boss like his lover and the boss was so blind about it.

The two just hoped no one will break their heart. It was so damn obvious for Issei and Takahiro that Hajime clearly likes the boss yet Tooru was... pretty much denser than they thought.

It'll be very hard.

•••

Kiyoomi was stuck with Osamu, Sachirou and Yuuji. He needs to look after these three idiots and he hoped these three will behave themselves or else he will beat the hell out of them.

He knew how exhausting it was to take care of them and he doesn't want to do it ever again.

The four of them are shopping together and they are currently inside a clothing shop. Sachirou taking a close look at a certain pair of shoes. Osamu was looking at a nice pair of tracksuit while Yuuji was staring the polo shirts.

"Omi, what do you think of this?" Yuuji asked.

"Is it for Ennoshita-san?" Kiyoomi asked and Yuuji nodded.

"I like the black one better." Kiyoomi said and Yuuji thanked him.

Kiyoomi shook his head and he took a quick stroll around the shop. There was no gym bag that took his interest so he decided to go back to his friends.