Dr.peed Aventruer part three

Dr. Peed then says ok bye-bye . And then Dr. peed lick Nixspark face From the top down before quickly turning and leaving.

Dr. Peed was trying to grow him out/want to see if  Nixsus Got his weird kink of being licked from his father.

Nixspark waves his tail like nixsus dose a s blushes w-what was that for? He says.

Nixspark waves his tail like nixsus dose and blushes w-what was that for? He says to dr.peed Who is turned in these trying to leave now.

Dr.peed as he's leaving says just wanna to see if I get the same reaction out is somebody else.

Also asserting my dominance since you usually always do that every time I've encountered you. Nixspark says I see.

dr. peed yells as the rest the group and him are leaving remember Nixspark   I gave the only The D paralyzing agent to Flynix so behave.

Nixspark says fine.

The group go back to the waterfall and Terry and Dr. peed have another raise.

Back to the castle.

The group now is just eating their food and finishing up their daily tasks since the day is almost over.

Because I don't know if Flynix gave Nixspark d Paralyzer .

And Nima probably somewhere waiting for Dr.peed not realizing he's not gonna come. Well I mean she'll probably figure it out tomorrow

Yeah

Nixspark Probably has some questions about his sexuality after the doctor did that.

Yeah
Like what are some of the questions he has?

Probably something like what is he's sexuality or similar to that.

Sideways upside down and reverse oddball went back into the room and shut the door.

Meanwhile Dr. Peed is closing his office for the day and says so Nixsus today is been a fun day don't you think?

Nixsus says yes it has been interesting.

Nixsus  wispers to Dr peed hey is it ok if I stay were you sleep at tonight? I get kinda bored in the resting room.

Dr.peed says ok my domain is the third floor though  well one whole hallway .I've technically been making a Den In one of the walls

Nixsus says ok then.

Dr.peed Says OK and goes to the elevator with Nixsus.

Dr.peed says The past few days I've kind of been sleeping under some logs I dragged into the hallway.Well I was making a new den .

Dr.peed Trying to make small talk as the elevator goes down.

Dr.peed says there's this one area in the hallway where this is really big wall and I've kind of found what looked to be a small room in there that got walls off .

So I kind of made it a bit bigger in there bye knocking down a couple of walls I'm the only one that can access the area.

Nixsus thats  really cool.

Dr.peed says Thank you very much Nixsus .he then smiles at  Nixsus.

Dr.peed says I hope you don't mind my den hasn't really been properly set up yet but it's getting there.

The elevator dings and opens to the spotless third-floor.

And I can't remember the Corredor or the direction of the hallway that you have to take to get where they're going.