Chapter 2

Y/n's pov

After walking for hours we finally reached a small house, I didn't know someone lives here, it was already night.

Sabito knock and someone with a red mask opened the door, I got a little scared but giyuu tap my shoulder saying it's okay.

"Mr.urokodaki, we saved this girl from being eaten by a demon, she got injured during holding the demon off" sabito explained my situation.

"Oh...come in then," the man with the red mask said, his name was urokodaki.

"So what happened?" Mr urokodaki said as the three of us sat as Mr urokodaki went to another room.

"Her parents got killed by a demon, good thing you gave us these swords already" giyuu responded as mr.urokodaki entered the room.

"How did you survive?" mr.urokodaki asked me as he started covering my wound.

"I just got back, I was at the town to buy some things my father asked when I got back I saw them getting eaten," I said explaining.

"That must be hard" Mr.urokodaki answered as he finished covering and treating my wound.

"Thank you" I thank mr.urokodaki.

"How did you find her giyuu and sabito?" he asked the two boys.

"We heard her calling for help, good thing the area where we are practicing was close enough to her house" giyuu said.

"Here let's eat," mr.urokodaki said giving us three some food.

"oh no..i'm just gonna go back home,"  I said refusing.

"No eat here, you can stay the night here since you have to clean before you can sleep if you go to your house, you can live with us if you want, you can also train as a demon slayer like giyuu and sabito" mr.urokodaki said, such a nice man.

"Thank but, I'll just stay here for the night. Thanks for the offer Mr.urokodaki" I said and he just nodded.

All of us started eating, giyuu and sabito have small talks with one another.

"Thank you for the meal," I said bowing.

"You're welcome," mr.urokodaki said as he went clean up the dishes.

Sabito and giyuu started laying the futons, they also made one for me.

The bed arrangements are like this.

(Mr.urokodaki. Sabito. giyuu. y/n)

After they were all set we all lay down on our futons.

After a long day, I fell asleep quickly.

I woke up and I sat up straight thinking everything was just a dream that felt true, but it's not.

I woke up and saw the man with a mask preparing food, I look around me and saw the two boys, sabito and giyuu were gone.

"Your awake, come eat," mr.urokodaki said, I stood up and walk closer to him who sat down and started eating, he gave a bowl with soup.