Chapter 27: Dubai

Start from the beginning

"You paid how much?" she gasped before Seb snatched it out of her hands again.

"Right, that's a yes!" Britta declared, returning to her schedule.

"So, here are your passports and itinerary."

Seb nodded as she handed over the documents. Tully was still sat at his side with her mouth hanging open and her hands suspended in the air from where she'd been holding the hotel receipt. She'd seen money thrown around plenty of times during her time working for Stoffel but this was a whole new level of frivolous spending.

"So, it's 3 nights in Dubai, then you're back to Milton Keynes for a few days in the simulator and then off to Melbourne where I will meet you at the airport with the car." Britta blurted out, taking a deep breath at the end.

"Thank you Britta." Seb smiled appreciatively before turning to Tully and chuckling, "Please don't."

"Don't what?" she asked.

"Think about money." he replied softly.

Tully held up her hands in surrender, "Fine. Not thinking about it."

Seb grinned and leaned across, pulling her bottom lip with his teeth. Tully took in a sharp breath of air before kissing him slowly and lifting a hand up to trace his jawline.

"Sebastian!"

Seb cringed and snapped out of his Tully-induced trance before looking back at the German on his left as she relentlessly demanded his attention.

"Honestly." Britta sighed dramatically. "I would have dragged Tully to Dubai myself if she hadn't agreed to go. You two obviously need some time alone to get it out of your systems so you can have an attention span longer than a goldfish again." she ranted, gesturing to the pile of paperwork before her, "We have a lot to go through here and I'd like to get it finished before I grow old."

"Sorry." Seb mumbled, trying not to laugh.

"I'll go to bed so I'm not distracting." Tully announced.

"Thank you." Britta muttered, though when Tully looked at her there was a playful smile across her face.

"Goodnight Britta, fly safe tomorrow." Tully said, leaning in between the two Germans and kissing Britta's cheek fondly.

"Please get him to Melbourne in one piece!" she exclaimed.

"I'll do my best." Tully replied as she headed through the living area.

As she reached the bedroom door, she pulled her shirt off and looked over her shoulder innocently.

As expected, Seb was staring back at her, his eyes travelling down over her bare back longingly as Britta continued to talk.

---

Seb and Tully arrived in Dubai around noon the following day. It was only a short flight, since Bahrain and Dubai were only a stones throw from each other.

They caught a taxi to the hotel, Seb all the while wearing his usual cap and sunglasses to blend in as much as possible with the other tourists.

Tully wasn't surprised by the extravagance on display in the lobby, not after seeing the bill. It was still spectacular to see in the flesh though. After check-in, they made their way up on the elevator to the room.

"I wanted to talk to you about Hayley." Seb suddenly blurted out as they walked down the hallway in search of their room.

Tully arched an eyebrow and looked back at him, "What about her?"