"We shall never cry again."

"Well, I don't know about-"

"No. We can't cry."

"But-"

"Do you want Louis' ghost to come back and kick your ass?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Because I have full faith that he will."

Nick begins to laugh, not as much as he had cried, but enough to lift spirits. I grab the next article of clothing to find a very inappropriate red dress I distinctly remember Louis buying online. I play with the low v neck ruffle, imagining the day Louis jumped on my bed, showing me his laptop and asking if I thought Nick would like it.

"Oh my God, Nick, look." I turn the dress so he can see it. "It's that d-"

"He wore that for my birthday last year." He smiles, dropping the skirt he's holding to his side. "I can't believe he kept it in this closet."

"Oh, dear God. There's probably still come on it." I quickly lay it in the box I've decided will hold the red and pink clothes.

Nick laughs loudly. "Don't worry, it wasn't anywhere near us that night."

I do a weird move, trying to shake the nasty thought out of my head. "I don't want to think about it."

"It was a fun time. What's in this binder?" Nick asks, distracted by the big orange binder still sitting on Louis' bed.

"Oh, it's the print outs of all the PowerPoints and roommate agreements we made." I say, walking over to pick it up. I flip through the pages. "There was our noise policies... Our light policies... Once I changed into my pajamas too early, and he felt the need to make me sign a contract I wouldn't put them on until at least after 6 o'clock."

Nick laughs again, running a hand over his face. "He was so ridiculous."

"He was my best friend." I bite my lip on a smirk as I get to the last few pages, where his PowerPoint entitled How To Simultaneously Have Tons Of Sex And Remain Louis Tomlinson's Roommate resides.

"Oh my God, do you remember that time, like sophomore year, when he dared us to run around the halls naked?"

"I still can't believe we didn't get expelled for that." I shake my head, closing the binder. That's one thing I'm not packing up. I'm going to keep it.

"I don't know if Louis ever told you about this," Nick starts his story with a mischievous smirk, and I know it's going to end nowhere but sexually. "But once we were studying in the library. Well, I was studying for my exam- Louis had finished all of his at that point. Anyway, I was studying, and we were at that one desk. You know the one that has the cubbies for your feet? Like, they're completely surrounded by wood?"

"The private study desks? With the walls in between each?" I ask for clarification.

"Yeah, those. I don't know what they're called."

"Me neither."

"Anyway," Nick's grin widens as he goes on. "I was studying, and Louis was getting super antsy. He wanted to leave, but he had promised me he would stay, right? And I wasn't really paying attention, but he snuck underneath the desk, and-"

"He gave you a blow job in the school library?!" I ask in disbelief, going back to taking Louis' clothes out of his closet.

"It was simultaneously the scariest thing in my entire life and the most thrilling." Grimmy says honestly, and I let out a laugh.

"Goals." I take out another red dress, this one classier, and if I remember correctly, worn to a dinner with his family over winter break. "Once, when we were kids, he dared me to swear in front of his parents."