Mineta:Good singing gets all the chicks! I can do it. | Aoyama:Just imagine a singing disco ball! Se magnifique! | Kirishima:Guys,not to brag,but I'm a pretty awesome singer! (starts rapping) | Uraraka:Yeah,that's not the right genre. (Mineta lets out high-pitched screaming) | Aeden:That's just a cat dying. (Aoyama starts...I don't even know anymore) | Hagakure:Oh boy...

Hagakure:I'm with Clyde,its gotta be you Jiro! When you were teaching us how to play instruments in your room,your singing was super cool! I know you'll bring the house down! | Jiro:Come on,it wasn't that great. Maybe we-- | Hagakure:Hey look a mic!

Mineta:We just laid our souls bare for them and they're just ignoring us? Could Jiro really be that good? UGH! I mean,come on! | Kirishima:Don't be shy,show us those pipes! We want to hear you sing something?

Jiro:*closes her eyes and breathes out* ...You know everyone wants to sparkle,like the stars in the night sky. In this wondrous place,filled with all the dreams,I've been wishing for,waiting for the chance...

Jiro opens her eyes,and everyone exploded into cheers after being mesmerized by her amazing voice. Meanwhile Kirishima,Aoyama,and Mineta all dropped to the floor with defeated looks on their faces.

Hagakure:My ears are so happy! | Mina:It's such a sultry voice! | Hagakure:I told you! | Ida:Alright! I call this a unanimous decision! | Jiro:*blushes in embarrassment* Well,let's set that aside then. Now,we need guitars. I thinking two! | Denki:Aw yeah! Pick me! It's so cool to play instruments! | Mineta:Let me strung! | Kirishima:I'd just break the strings. | Bakugo:Don't you dare volunteer unless you're going to kill it,dimwit. | Denki:Yeah,I totally will! (gets an electric guitar and strums a couple notes) The guitar is the star of every rock band!

Mineta tries to play the guitar,but his arms are too small.

Mineta:My fingers won't reach because of my character design!

Sato:I wanna be on the dance crew! | Ojiro:Me too! I can move pretty well with my tail! | Sero:And I can use my tape for the special effects!

The sound of several guitar rifts rang through the common hall,so we turn to see Tokoyami making it.

Kirishima:It's like that rift is speaking directly to my heart! | Shoji:You can play? Why didn't you say anything? | Tokoyami:I put down the axe when I was bested by the F cord. Mineta,if you can't play for yourself,then I will strum for you as well. | Mineta:*big sad* ᴰᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ,ᵈᵃᵐᵐᶦᵗ...ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢᵒ ˢᵗᵘᵖᶦᵈ,ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶠᵉˢᵗᶦᵛᵃˡ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ʷᶦᵗʰ. ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ⁿᵃᶦˡˢ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ᵒᶠᶠ. | Mina:Mineta? Will you be part of the dance team if I can get a harem together? | Mineta:The School Festival can't come soon enough!

And so,a little after one in the morning...

Ida:That's it! Everybody's role in the School Festival has been decided! We've got the band team! (Yaoyorozu,Denki,Bakugo,Tokoyami,and Jiro) And the effects team! (Koda,Kirishima,Sero,Aeden,Aoyama,and Todoroki) And the dance team! (Ida,Midoriya,Aeden,Aoyama,Asui,Sato,Ojiro,Shoji,Uraraka,Hagakure,Mina,and Mineta) Rest up guys! Starting tomorrow,we're hard at work! | Everyone:YEAH!

--Timeskip--

Today is Saturday,which means that Bakugo and Todoroki don't have to go to the provisional license training. So,since we got everyone together,we're all working together on our upcoming performance!

Jiro:Now,let's jam! | Bakugo:Murder them with music!

Sero:Perfect! That's going to look super cool! Let's go see what the dance team says! | Kirishima:I'm not sure we got enough people to pull something like this off. | Aeden:I'm sure we can do it!