C.01

Emerson's POV

I awoke tied down to a small, wooden chair in the center of the back wall in a white, padded room. I was attached to an IV and many other devices, but the one thing that made me want to puke, was the many syringes and other sharp medical equipment lying on a tray next to me, all stained with blood. My heart began to race. I was scared out of my mind.

The door of the flew open as 4 nurses ran to me yelling different things to each other that I couldn't quite make out, but I did catch one thing.

"..she shouldn't be awake yet..."

I began to panic, "was there something wrong with me? Was I going to be okay?"

My thoughts were interrupted by a sharp jab in the back of my neck as I blacked out, yet again.

(2 hours later...)

I awoke again, but this time I wasn't tied down. I lay on the floor, my head feeling as if it were going to implode. I allowed my hands to meander their way to the source of the pain only to be met my a rough surface on either side of my head. I began panicking again. Something was definitely off...

I spotted some clothes on the chair I was previously sitting upon. I put them on and to no surprise did I find myself in a short patients gown. I growled in disgust at the gown as it was slutty, and VERY itchy. I then realized something was poking out the back of my gown. I HAD A TAIL! Which easily meant that whatever was on my head was definitely NOT human.

"I have to get out. I NEED to get out." Those were my last thoughts before the door of my room opened, adrenaline kicking in, and killing off all my pain with it.

EJ's POV

I walked along the edge of the woods, trying to stay as hidden as possible, looking for something to eat. My stomach growled as my hunger grew.

"Damn it, Jeff," I thought, "If you hadn't fed Smile my last kidney, I wouldn't be in this predicament-"

A helicopter flew over me, followed by a few sirens. I looked to my left to see a small, porcelain skinned girl in a lab coat running for dear life.

"Perfect." I thought, silently following her through the woods.

She kept running, until the sirens were inaudible, and only then did she rest. It was my turn to pounce- a twig snapped under my foot.

"W-who's there?" She stood up, one of the coat's drawstrings between her teeth.

"Shit, so much for the element of surprise." I jumped out, pinning her to the ground.

I pulled off her hood to reveal two dark chocolate colored horns. She whimpered as I self consciously tightened my grip. She then said something that took me completely by surprise...

(Cliffhanger, brought to you by Author-Chan! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry, for the wait! <3)

:505 words: