C.02

EJ's POV

Normally, when you have a victim pinned to the ground, they'd pled for their life or ask why you're doing it, but she then said something that took me completely by surprise.

"Hi, sir. Could you get off me, please?" I wanted to know what she thought I was doing.

I looked at her horns, again. She couldn't possibly be a demon, she looks to saint-like to be one. "Maybe Slender would know." I thought as she tried squirming out of my grasp.

Emerson's POV

I attempted to wriggle out of the man's strange greeting, which he only snickered at. I gave him one last growl before he finally let go of me, only to throw a hand over my mouth.

"LIKE HELL I'M PASSING OUT AGAIN. OVER MY DEAD BODY!" I held my breath, pretending to pass out from the chloroform. He threw me over his shoulder, which only helped me in the long run. I threw all my body weight back, causing him to lose balance and fall, face first. Stunned, he loosened his grip on me to which I seized the opportunity to run away.

???'s POV

I watched as the small girl managed to escape EJ's grasp. She was smarter than she looked. Her dirty blonde hair falling into a platinum blonde ombre, her pale almost white skin, and her different colored eyes made her surprisingly good looking, however. Something about her seemed off. It was to dark to see, but it looked as if she had horns.

"Nah, I'm just tired." I thought, following the small girl.

There had to be a reason EJ didn't kill her on the spot. He wouldn't just pass up a free meal...

(Boy, I love leaving y'all on cliffhangers! :3)