Amanda+Marshall Honeymoon Pt. 3

Amanda's POV

Today we go home. :-( I had such a great time with Marshall. Paradise can't always stay forever though. We have our friends and family at home waiting. Piper,Alex, Dominic already moved all our stuff in our house so we get to go home to an already unpacked house. Awww. The glory to having two best friends. Today Marshall and I are just going to go down to the beach for like an hour and then cuddle in the hotel room.
Marshall's POV

I love my Amanda. She is so beautiful. I am  sad that we are leaving tomorrow. Now our lives are finally going to start as husband and wife once we return home and I am excited about that. Our house we picked out is beautiful. We also picked out a boat for relaxation with Amanda's volleyball money. (Boat pic above) Today we are just going to relax.
~Time Skip~
Amanda's POV

YEAH!!!! We are on the plane home. I love my Marshall. I can't wait to start our happy family. Once we get back Piper and I have been talking and we are planning a beach party with everyone. Alex,Fallon,Piper,Dominic,Tommy, and of course my sweet,handsome Marshall. I can not wait for our reunion we haven't all been together since my wedding. I am exhausted Marshall is sitting next to me on the plane fast asleep. We both can't wait to get home. :-)

Thank you to all of our readers. I can't express how happy I am that we have over 100 readers already. Please keep voting and giving feedback. There is a new mystery character coming soon. So keep reading to find out who. :-)