i put the shit in the back of the car and drove home. i drank even though i never did and called payton. he came back and comforted me as you do when you think your friend got cheated on. we were lying down on my bed and i was shit talking amelie and anthony and then i kissed payton.

payback, right. of course i was drunk as fuck but i knew what i was doing and i knew that it was wrong but i continued nevertheless. i took off his shirt and pulled down my sweatpants. mistake after mistake and the worse part is that we would have probably gone all the way if i didn't have a sudden urge to vomit. i ran into the bathroom and vomited for a good five/ten minutes. i brushed my teeth and washed my face and then got back into bed and apologized. i fell asleep almost as soon as i lay down.

i woke up to the sound of shouting. anthony was standing in my bed room with a balloon and flowers. he had tears in his eyes and he just walked back out. i ran after him and caught him before he got out the door. i begged him to let me explain and he didn't he just left me he dropped all the presents and shit at the door. i told payton to get out and that it was a mistake.

i went into the bathroom and cried. i knew what i did was wrong and it was worth it. anthony was perfect for me, he didn't make me uncomfortable, he brought me food, he lay with me and i wanted more. i didnt eat, i couldn't. and don't feel bad for me because i deserved it. that night i went to sway, josh didn't want to let me in but i begged and begged and begged and he finally gave in. i walked into anthony's room and it was a mess. i heard movement from inside his bathroom. a glass frame was broken and it was the picture of me and anthony from bahamas.

i placed down anthony's presents and then i sat on his bed and waited for him to leave the bathroom

i placed down anthony's presents and then i sat on his bed and waited for him to leave the bathroom. the toilet flushed and i heard the tap turn on and off. he walked out and just looked at me. he looked rough and so did i, i hadn't stopped crying until about a hour ago. he looked at me so emotionless. i wanted to cry. "what are you doing here avani..." he muttered. "i came to apologize and explain." i say. "ok explain." he sat down on his gaming chair.

"i felt so alone and i felt no matter how much i hung out with everyone else i still felt that way and because i spent so much time catching up with payton that when i hung out with you guys i didn't know any of the jokes and i felt so left out. so i stopped hanging out with you two together i felt jealous and alone. payton helped me feel less of an outcast. then i was shopping for our anniversary and i saw you too together at the cafe. i thought you were on a date and i thought the flowers and gifts were for her... so i went home and drank some shit i found in the cupboards and then i called payton" i explain. he listens carefully.

"he took advance of you?" he answered, i could hear the anger in his voice. i shake my head no. "i kissed him first..." i admitted. i see anthony's jaw tense up. "did you have sex..." anthony asked, i shake my head no quickly. "we had all our clothes on minus his shirt." he nods. "did he touch you in the places he hurt you before." i nod. "he touched my thighs my stomach and my ass..." i said