Chapter 4: I don't know

Shortly after going inside the room, they took a quick scan of the room. It wasn't bad, it was actually pretty nice room with a king size bed, bathtub, showers. For a motel, it was a very good one, in fact it looked like it belonged to a four star hotel.

"Impressive" said Gwen looking around.

"When he said the best room, he wasn't kidding."

Ben and Gwen got settled in, still amazed on how they were able to cop the room. Gwen changed and was dressed only in a white robe, planning to take shower.

"I'm going to take a shower, ill be out in a few."

Ben was just looking outside the window lost in thought.

"Ben"

He still didn't answer

"Ben?"

Still didn't answer

"Ben!"

He snapped out of it and look backed at Gwen.

"Yeah.."

"I said I was gonna take a shower."

"Uhh, Yeah. Don't take too long, you'll catch a cold."

Gwen was still worried about Ben. It isn't easy confessing your love to someone, let alone someone your close with, not to mention your first cousin.

"Ben?" Gwen called out.

"Yeah?"

"I know it isn't easy. You know you can talk to me. It doesn't have to be right now, it can be whenever you're ready" Gwen said in a sincere voice.

"There is nothing to talk about. I said what I said, no going back now." Ben said in a harsh voice.

At the sound of this, Gwen went up to Ben and hugged him from behind, she wrapped her arms around Ben's waist up to his stomach. Ben couldn't do anything but bow his head down and closed his eyes. Gwen squished her face on the back of Ben, who was clearly shaking due to nervousness.

"Ben, I'm scared. I don't know what will happen to us in the future. I want to fix this right now." said Gwen who was crying.

Ben got Gwen's arms and unwrapped it, he slowly turned around and held her head and pushed her closer to his chest so that she was leaning on his chest, and hugged her in a tight embrace with his left arm on her back and right hand on her head. Gwen felt secure, she felt safe around him when they were like this.

"Ok. We'll talk. Let's sit over by the sofa."

Gwen nodded in agreement. They both went to the couch an sat on opposite ends to face each other and start asking questions. They started with Gwen, because she wants answers as to why is he in love with her.

"So Gwen, what do you want to know?"

"Gosh, I have so many questions. I don't know were to start."

"Don't worry Gwen, I talked to the owner-manager-cashier guy, he said we have about three days till the car gets fixed."

Gwen was in confusion, he could leave anytime he wants, he had the Ultimatrix.

"Why don't you just leave, you have the Ultimatrix?"

Ben agreed, she did have a point. He could turn into Jetray and leave her on the spot. Only he didn't want to do that.

"I came to my senses that it was more important to reconcile with you, than to leave you. Besides, it's my car."

Gwen nodded in agreement, in fact it was his car that she was borrowing.

"So where do you wanna start?" Ben asked