They Save You From Your Own Enemy

Enemies will be from different AU's
Lizzie Saltzman:
CADMUS (teen titans)
they found you when you had gone on a mission with Alaric & the twins to what you thought was a supernatural occurrence. CADMUS jumped you guys. "Subject number 15, located!" I heard one yell. "Fuck... no, no!" I said "what baby?" Lizzie asked as I looked to her "I'm subject 15" I said scared. "their not gonna get you, I promise" she said and she and Josie began to use their magic, Alaric was also fighting as well. I felt someone grabbing my shoulder I flipped the agent kicking him unconscious before I felt a pinch in my neck right before I elbowed the agent he injected me with something I grabbed the needle, and soon I was very disoriented, but luckily the others had fought off the agents "baby- hey look at me" Lizzie pleaded "what- the fuck is this?" Josie said taking the needle Alaric took the needle reading it "chloroform she'll wake up in a few hours" and he was right you did with Lizzie right next to you.
Josie Saltzman:
Dread Doctors (teen wolf)
you and Josie were in the library part of the school she was helping you study. You were currently looking for a book when a high pitch frequency hit your wars "ahhhhh!!" You scream as Josie went to make her way to you she was flung to the side by none other then the Dread Doctors. "We have been looking everywhere for you" the surgeon said grabbing you by the collar of your shirt dragging you "no! no! please- help me!!" I screamed in fear struggling to get out the grip. They dragged me outside and slammed me onto one of the car hoods "this will be quick" the pathologist said as he and the geneticist held you down the surgeon grabbed a huge needle but before they could inject me Josie, Lizzie and Hope appeared. Hope used her wolf form and attack the pathologist the twins used their magic the set the other two on fire before grabbing me and we made it back inside "Jo!" I cried hugging her "shh, I got you princess." She kissed your head.
Hope Mikaelson:
HYDRA (Avengers)
It was bound to happen you thought as you had been out with Hope on a date and haven't realized someone was following you until she pointed it out "oh, fuck...hydra" was all you said and she knew this wasn't gonna be a quick get away. Hydra agents moved in on you two you fought back taking out a few agents before one tased you making you drop to the floor "Y/N!!" Hope yelled getting mad she let her vampiric urges take over and tore the agents apart wether it be draining them or literally tearing them apart. She then picked your unconscious body up and made her way back to the school. It was a huge relief when you woke up "hope...your okay?" was the first thing you said making her smile even though you had been unconscious you still worried for her safety.
Penelope Park:
The Sweds/The Commission (The Umbrella Academy)
you were walking around the school with her messing around until you felt something was off "what's up?" She asked but before you could answer the sweds started shooting making you both duck and hide behind some statues "fuck-what? How did they find me" you asked yourself "who are they?" Pen asked you "the sweds their muscle for the commission- my old boss must want me dead" I said "not on my watch" Pen said standing up she used her magic to stop the bullets and make them face the sweds which in return made the sweds run as the bullets chased them. "Jesus I'm dating a genius" you exclaim as she smiled softly kissing you "no one hurts my Angel Baby"