Chapter 24• Fireworks

lil authors note~!
hellohello alllll,So since my books have been getting deleted and such I thought maybe I should at least finalize this one. So ,,I hope you enjoy ,Also its my birthday!! woowoo so uh enjoy this birthday gift,,,that i made,,,for all of you.,,,yeah.HAHDHW.
Also I'm sorry for not updating, As I said before my books have been getting deleted so i like lost all motivation at one point lol. Also~ Might just abandon the Kuroo book and start an Iwazumi one. Idk Or a Suga one, By popular request aHahA ,kinda nervous ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ ALSO THANKS FOR RANKING FAKE GIRLFRIEND UP TO #1 IN WEEB , IM LUB YOU GUYS <3<3<3<3<3<3

anyways, enjoy.

The fair was huge. Bright lights everywhere,People walking around and children having fun. Before going any further into the fair,We all split up into groups. It was Tendou,Semi,Shirabu, Ushiwaka,And Yue and I. I wasn't too fond on the idea of Ushijima joining us but oh well.

To my surprise,Ushijima wasnt a bother. Well not as much as I thought he would be. He did try to buy me food and stuff, Though I felt kinda awkward..awkward? No thats not exactly the way to express it. Luckily all those times that I stumbled across my words when Ushijima offered me something,Yue was there to break the ice. Having a little sister,DOES pay off sometimes.

Despite being so dry when it came to socializing with Ushijima..I had a lot of fun. Goofing around with Tendou and stuffing my mouth up with yummy food. There were also time where I was left alone with Ushijima...it was the most terrible thing ever. 0/10 would not recommend. I only say that because he didn't acknowledge my existence. The man didnt even move a muscle in his face when he rode the roller coasters.

Thats a flat-earther for you.

emotionless

drowning in an indescribable emptiness.

Nevermind thats just Ushijima.

anyways~~

My thoughts were disrupted when I was tapped on the shoulder. I looked behind me to see none other than the flat earther himself...Kageyama. HAHA just kidding, I just love coming for their necks. It was actually Ushijima.

"What" I looked at him blankly. He held up my purse..Did he snatch it from me? Man. I was getting ready for a round two of slapping Ushijima.

"You dropped your purse" He shoved the bag into my shoulders then turned back to Tendou. Ouch he couldve been more subtle about it.

Bzzt,I'm ushijima,a robot,bzzt.

I laughed at myself,10/10 representation on how ushijima acts.

Once again I felt a tap on my shoulder. It must be Ushijima again. I turn around and~- Mhm,Mr. Farmer boy himself.

"Yes ushijima?" I sigh. Without warning or hesitation he grabbed me by the wrist (dear lord not this again) and dragged me to who knows where. Of course I tried resisting but Mr.Muscle man over here was too strong.

He brought me to an area that was lit up with small candles. What is he gonna do? Propose to me? It was quiet here, It seemed to be outside of the fair. There were trees all around .caving in all the sound.

"Why" I asked confused. I noticed that Ushiwaka was starting to look really nervous,his palms are sweaty. moms spaghetti.

"I- uh. I was told by Tendou that I should apologize" Ushijima's eyes wandered as he spoke. What is there to look at anyways? Trees? Very nice.

But going back to what he said. Can he not think to himself that he should take responsibility and apologize...without having Tendou or anyone else tell him..?

🎉 You've finished reading "𝙁𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙"• ᴜsʜɪᴊɪᴍᴀ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ♡︎ 🎉