Jack pulls his pants and boxers off and licks his rear, Yusei blushed more and bucked. Jack smirks and licks his hole "want me to prepare you with my tongue and tail", Yusei nodded and blushed "yes Alpha". Jack thrust his tongue in him, Yusei moaned loudly. Jack kept thrusting his tongue in him and put a vibrator in Yusei's member turning it on, Yusei screamed out as he tried to take it out. Jack took it out and licks his cheek, Yusei panted heavily. Jack puts his tongue back in him and started thrusting again, Yusei moaned softly and purred. Jack went faster, Yusei bucked his hips. Jack smirks pulling away, Yusei panted heavily. Jack slowly rubs the tip of his tail on Yusei's hole, Yuseis hole was tight.

Jack slowly starts pushing the tip of his tail in, Yusei gasped and arched his back. Jack licks his lip as he pushed his tail in deeper, "do you need to be stretched out more" Jack asked bucking his tail. Yusei blushed deeply and moaned, "was that a yes or no" Jack asked and stopped what he was doing. "I'm alright just give me a minute" Yusei panted, "ok let me know when your ready" Jack nuzzles him. Yusei smiled and purred softly, "I know I'm bigger than Zane, but a least I'm stretching you out" Jack smiles purring. Yusei smiled as he kissed his cheek "you'll always be my number one", Jack smiles purring "even after those guys, and Astec came". Yusei looked over at him slowly, Jack nuzzles him. Yusei bit him, Jack yelps whimpering "ow".

Yusei humphed and looked away, "I'm sorry" Jack nuzzles him. Yusei sneezed cutely, "you ok" Jack asked. Yusei smiled softly, "why did you bite me" Jack asked smiling. "We do not speak of them" Yusei hissed, "or see them to, do you still love Astec" Jack lowers his head. Yusei nodded "he's my son of course I love him", Jack smiles "do you want me to continue". Yusei nodded shyly, "you ready for my member" Jack asked pulling his tail out. Yusei nodded and smiled "I'm all yours", Jack picks him up and gently sat him on the tip. Yusei moaned as it slowly went in him, "let me know if it start hurting" Jack licks his cheek and kept lowering him down. Yusei moaned as his member went into his womb, Jack lowered him to the base of his member "you ok babe".

Yusei panted softly and nodded "its been a while", Jack smiles nuzzling him "is it ok to move". Yusei nodded "yeah just go slow", Jack nods and moves slowly. Yusei held onto him, Jack licks his chest. Yusei moaned his name, Jack bucks hard into him. Yusei screamed, Jack went faster. Yusei moaned more, Jack starts pounding into him hard. Yusei moaned loudly as he bounced on him, Jack watched him. Yusei bounced and moaned, Jack puts his tongue in his mouth. Yusei moaned his name, Jack rams into him. Yusei moaned loudly, Jack moves faster. Yusei rode him, Jack watched moaning a little. Yusei bounced happily, Jack moans louder. Yusei kissed him, Jack kissed back and bucks hard and came.

Yusei moaned as he pressed against him wanting all of his seed, Jack moans and kept coming. Yusei moaned as his belly got bigger, Jack pushed Yusei down on his knot making it go in him and knotting him. Yusei arched his back and screamed, Jack licks his face and stopped coming. Yusei held onto him and purred, Jack purrs and licks his clean. Yusei smiled and relaxed, Jack smiles nuzzles him. Yusei smiled and slowly went to sleep, Jack starts pulling out. Yusei curled up, Jack walks outside and stretched not knowing his heat was starting. Yusei hugged the pillow as he slept peacefully, Jack walks around with his sweet scent going everywhere. Zane was under a tree and looked around, Jack walks pass going for a walk.

Zane looked at him, "what" Jack looks back at him as his scent was getting stronger. Zane smirked and licked his lips, Jack blushes looking at him confused. Zane pinned him down, Jack yelps whining. Zane smirked, Jack whines blushing. Zane spread his legs, Jack whines putting his tail between his legs. Zane pushed it down, Jack whines and rolls onto his stomach. Zane kissed his neck and back, Jack moans and starts wagging his tail. Zane pulled on it, Jack moans louder. Zane smirked, Jack blushes wagging his tail. Zane played and pulled on it, Jack moans whining. Zane kissed him, Jack blushes kissing back. Zane moaned his name, Jack palms him. Zane moaned more, Jack puts his hand in his pants and rubbed him.