The whole story

The band was all at John's house. They played a couple rounds of scrabble. Brian mostly won them. "Oh darling not far!" *freddie said to Brian kind of sad.* "Oh it's just I am a good player!" *he said bragging.* "Oh shut up Brian!" *the rest smiled and said* *freddie went to the kitchen and went "OW!" He realized he slipped on dog poop. "Brian What the- it was only dog poop you dummy!" *roger said.* "Shut up darling before I smack you!" *brian said giggling getting up and picking his guitar up.* "Well guys I gotta get heading." Brian and roger said. "Bye Brian and roger!" He waved wanting to give him a surprise but sighs and puts it back. "So freddie What you wanna do now? *deaky said* "I don't know darling. It's kind of hard to think of. Maybe we could play hide and seek!" *freddie said.* "Okay then. You count." *he ran to upstairs quietly and hid in the shower.* "12... 14..." *freddie said and finished counting and looked for deaky..* "Deacon mannn where are ya darling!" *he said giggling and looking and going in the bathroom. He then saw deaky.* "Found you!" Freddie said without a shirt on and opening the shower curtain. "Dang it! That was easy!" Deaky said and tapping Freddie's nipple. "Your turn Fred's." *he closed his eyes and covered his eyes with his hands and counted to thirty and Freddie hides under brians bed and sniffs. "Dang Brian does have a sweaty room." He whispers to himself. Deaky runs off and finds freddie. "Freddie darling where is your beautiful singing self!" Deaky said smiling. *deaky started to sing bohemian rhapsody to try and find him* "Mamaaa just killed a mannn." Deaky dang beautifully. "Put a gun- oh my why did I fall for that! Under the bed and deaky seeing him.

Freddie said: well I gotta get home to my boyfriend.. see you soon?

Deaky: sure freddie stay safe! Before he said anything else freddie ran out the doors and drove his drone home

343 words in total!
The end!
Hope you enjoyed!