Valentine game show.

This is requested by: idk anymore. (Ships above) (the the kids are 18 Lena's 22) (they all live in the mansion)

Magica and Gladstone:

Magica walked outside to get the mail when she found a letter address to her and Gladstone.

"Hey Gladstone..." she walked back inside, opening the letter.

"Ya?"

"Some guy named markus beaks sent us a letter, something about winning a trip to duckburge (they dont live in duckburge.) And something about a valentine's contest thing next week?"

"Huh that's weird I didnt sign up for anything." He scratched his head.

Magica's eyes widened as she read the rest of the letter. "We have to do it! He's offering 5 million dollars if we win! And we get to say in a really nice hotel!!"

"But what about uncle Scrooge? He might see us together."

"Not with your luck." Magica said and ran off the pack their things.

"That girl-" Gladstone sighed.

Scrooge, Goldie, and the kids:

Mrs. Beakly came in the living room with a stack of letters.
"Got alot of mail today Mr. Mcduck." She said and handed him the mail."

"Thankyou Beakly." Scrooge said as she walked away. He started going through his mail when he came across. One addressed too Dewford Duck and Webbigail Vanderquack.
The next one was addressed to Llewellyn Duck and Lena Saberwing, the next one to Hubert Duck and Violet Saberwing, then Dumbella Duck and Launchpad Mcquack, then finally Scrooge Mcduck and Goldie O'Gilt.

"Kids you have mail!!" Scrooge called.

The kids came down the stairs.

"What kind of mail did we get uncle scrooge?" Webby asked.

Huey gasped as he took his letter from Scrooge. "Its my colleg- wait... this is for me and Vi?"

Violet took it from him and opened it.
"Its from Markus Beaks?"

"Wait Mark Beaks sent you two a letter? What's it for?"

"something about a valentine's contest thing? And winning 5 million dollars?"

Scrooge grabbed it out of Violets hands, and read over it about 1000 times just to make sure it was for the right person. "Well bless me bagpipes. Why would Mark send you guy this?"

"Hey uncle Scrooge, me and Webby got the same thing." Dewey said reading his letter.

"Uhh same with me and Louie..." Lena read hers.

"Umm me and Lp got one too?" Della said showing her uncle the letter.

He looked at the letter addressed to him and Goldie.

"Whose that one for uncle Scrooge?"

"For me and Goldie."

"Is is the same as the kids?" Goldie asked.

Scrooge opened it. "Yep."

"So what do we do?"

"Well its 5 million dollars so I say we do it." Louie said.

Lena rolled her eyes.

"I-I guess we'll do it, but if any of you win your splitting half with me."

They rolled there eyes and went back to what the were doing.

Fenton and Gyro:

"Oh hey dr. Gearloose-"

"Fenton its after work hours, I told you to call me Gyro after work hours."