Blood, Sweat and Tears.

Well, Rakan did exactly what he said he would do. We picked up his weird friend Wade, and then Chase after work.

It went real awkward after that. With Wade following us with his tractor and Chase silently sitting in the backseat. This was a new for him. He is always cheerful and happy, bit now, his face is deadpan and straight. Is it because of Rakan, or the fact that we're on some sort of mission to find Braum? Or there is literally thunder and lightening accompanied by extremely heavy rainfall made the whole mood morbid, or maybe all of the above?

The swooshing of the window wipers kept me from going insane honestly.

It didn't take us long at all to arrive at the controversial forest. This was when i felt that i was going to die. Within the blanket of trees were darkness. Every few seconds lightening will momentarily brighten up the entire environment.

"This has to be one of the most thrilling things i have ever done in my life. But i'm up for a challenge." Chase said optimistically with a dash of seriousness in his voice as he slipped on fingerless gloves on both hands.

"Ohhh boy the badass's about to show. Dude, we have got to hang out more!" Rakan excited shouted over the thunderous weather.

"I don't know about that one chief. I miss you though." He kindly told Rakan.

"Duh. Who won't." Rakan cockily exclaimed.

"Me." I uttered. Rakan gave me a playful shove on the shoulder.

"Smart girl. Anyway, how are we doing this? Are we splitting up or what." Chase lean towards us from the back seat.

"Wade, Nia and I will go one direction and You can go somewhere other than where we are going. If we split up, we can cover more ground. Three of us will go together because its safer that way." Rakan explained as we glanced into the dark forest.

"Okay i like that plan. Sounds simple enough. If i see anything though, what to do?" Chase quizzed on. I could of barely focused on Rakan's words. Anxiety held onto my chest really hard. I could barely breathe.

"Alright, Nia. Lets move. This rain will have to eat our dust because we have no other choice but to go through it. So lets go." Rakan hollered and opened the door.

By its own, the door fought against the harsh winds to stay open. The rain began pouring in as Rakan jumped out and slammed the door behind him.

I took a deep breath and followed. The cold rain was beginning to stab into my body as i hopped out. Coldness already began to took hold of me as i slammed the door.

I saw Wade was already hugging himself as he stood next to Rakan.

"Alright, So luckily for us, this forest is not huge. On the other side of this landmark there is a country club. Now, he'd have to be an idiot to be near civilians and we already establish that well, underneath all the clown makeup, he isnt an idiot." Rakan strained his voice so it can overpower the thrashing weather.

"So keep your eyes open for anything suspicious." Rakan warned and motioned us to follow him.

I turned towards our car to see that Chase already was heading the opposite direction, as the darkness overtook him. Woah, he's so brave. Its sort of attractive.

I was already soaked from head to toe. I felt water running down places that should not be mentioned. It was difficult as hell seeing shit through all this rain. I was thankful for the temporary light whenever lightening flashes though.

After a few minutes of just fumbling around in the forest, i turned around to see no sign of our vehicles. That added onto the scariness i was experiencing by a fuck ton.