☆9☆ 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐭. 2

Start from the beginning

"Um okay", Kandi said taking her shoes off.

Lisa guides her cousin up the stairs and opens the door.

"Okay now take off the blindfold", Lisa said.

"Wassup baby", Kevin said standing up.

"OH MY GOD! When did you get here", Kandi said jumping on Kevin.

"I got here yesterday but I wanted to surprise you. So I told Lisa not to tell you until I had all of your gifts ready", Kevin said grabbing her waist and leaving kisses all over her face.

"Um-

"HELLO, I'm still in here !", Lisa shouts putting her hands on her hips.

"Oh my bad"

"Oh Lisa thank you, thank you, thank you so much! I love you", Kandi said hugging her cousin.

"No problem cuz, but imma leave y'all alone so y'all can catch up or. . . whatever", Lisa said smirking at her cousin.

"But keep the door cracked, y'all not about to be acting grown up in here", Lisa said squinting her eyes at Kevin.

"Kandi come here"

"Ok"

"I got you a box of chocolates, a pack of lipglosses, a necklace with your name on it, a ring, and a teddy bear", Kevin said pulling out all the stuff out of the bag.

"Kevin, I can't take all of this", Kandi said.

"Girl, I paid a good amount of money for this. Either you take it or I'm returning everything- well except the chocolate", Kevin said.

"Ok fine. Thank you for everything.", Kandi said leaving a peck on his lips.

"You're welcome babygirl", he said.

"Can you put the necklace on for me please?", Kandi said standing.

"Of course"

After he puts the necklace on her he grabs the ring and gets down on one knee.

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me", he says in a proper voice.

"Oh my, yes ! I do!", Kandi said imitating a country accent.

"Alright alright, enough of that", he said laughing.

"So. . . how's school going?", Kevin asked.

"It's going good and I have something to ask you", Kandi said sitting next to him on her bed.

"Oh go ahead", he said.

"Will you go to my school dance with me?", Kandi asked.

"Hell yeah Imma go with you ! Free food and I get to spend time with my favorite girl in the whole entire world ? You know I'm down", he said.

"Awee if I could blush I'd be red all over", she said hugging him.

"Ok imma get changed and then we can have a movie marathon with Lisa in the living room", Kandi said grabbing her changing clothes and running to the bathroom.

"Aight"

They have watched at least 2-3 movies and Lisa fell asleep on the recliner while Kevin is wide awake and Kandi is slowly starting to drift into a deep sleep . . .

Until Kevin starts to leave kisses on her neck.

"Kevin"

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?"

"Showing my baby I love her"

"Kevin I know you love me but I'm tired and I have school tomorrow", Kandi said pushing his head away.

"Fine, I guess I can wait"

"Thank you, goodnight"

"Goodnight my princess"

What y'all think about the gifts Kevin got her?

Watch nobody comment LMAO

Thanks 4 reading! ❤︎