Chapter 20: Nobody Compares To You...

Start from the beginning

We're so Paris when we kissed, when we kissed,
I remember the taste of your lipstick,
Now, you're tearing up my heart, tearing up my heart,
You're tearing up heart...

Did I do something stupid, yeah girl if I blew it,
Just tell me what I did, let's work through it,
there's gotta be some way to get you to want me,
like before...

Cause no one ever looked so good
In a dress and it hurts
cause I know you won't be mine tonight
No one ever makes me feel like you do
when you smile
Baby tell me how to make it right
Now all of my friends say
it's not really worth it
but even if that's true
No one in the world could stop me
from not moving on
Baby, even if I wanted to
Nobody compares to you...

Ohhhhhhohhhh-Ohhhhohhhhh
Nobody compares to you....

 There's gotta be some way to get you to want me, like before...

 Cause no one ever looked so good
In a dress and it hurts
cause I know you won't be mine tonight
No one ever makes me feel like you do
when you smile
Baby tell me how to make it right
Now all of my friends say
it's not really worth it
but even if that's true
No one in the world could stop me
from not moving on
Baby, even if I wanted to
Nobody compares to you..." I finished singing with tears pricking in my eyes. I still can remember the times that I made Lore cry and the moments we had.

I sighed and placed my guitar back at the corner. I looked at the clock to see it's 4:15 am. I sat back at my bed and grabbed my phone and went to twitter.

@NiallOfficial:
Cant sleep.. Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh !

Then I saw my mentions, hmmm. Why not do a twitcam?

@NiallOfficial:
Gonna do a twitcam ! Goin to set it up. :) x

I placed my phone at the nightstand and went to grab my laptop. I plopped back at the bed with my laptop with me. I switched it on and set my twitcam.

Later on, it was done.

Then, I saw continuous comments.

"Hi!" I greeted quietly while grinning.

@iLoveBooBear999
Why're u awake this early, nialler? (: x

I read aloud.

"Well, just had a rough night so I woke up and can't sleep again." I answered.

I spent the whole two hours in the twitcam and ended it. I sighed as I closed my laptop and placed it at the table. I plopped back at the bed staring at the ceiling and later on drifted into a dreamless sleep.

Lore's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted by the sun's bright rays from the windows. I blinked numerous times until my vision cleared. I looked up to see a very peaceful sleeping Lawrence. I can still remember that,

I used to be in Niall's arms FIVE MONTHS AGO.

Stop it, Lore. That's a very old story. Forget about it.

I sighed silently and slowly got up without waking anyone.

I noticed that Niall wasn't around yet. Well, he's a heavy sleeper.

I walked towards the bathroom and did my business.

After, I headed towards the kitchen and grabbed something to eat.

Then I heard footsteps from the stairs. I turned around to see the familiar Irish bloke. He smiled awkwardly and I just nodded my head once.

I grabbed the cereal box from the cupboard and two bowls and two spoons. You're wondering why two? I'm nice enough to make Niall some breakfast, even if we argued last night.

I poured decent amount of cereal in the bowls and poured milk. I grabbed the two bowls and turned around to see Niall sitting in the kitchen stool and staring blankly at me. I had to clear my throat just to snap him up and he shook his head and looked away awkwardly, I smirked internally.

I walked towards him and placed the bowls in front of us. I sat beside him (since it's just a row) and started to eat. I looked up to see him raising his eyebrow at me.

"what?" I asked, sounding annoyed.

"Why...did...--huh?" he stammered. I rolled my eyes.

"Just eat it and thank me because I.made you breakfast." I said and he just nodded. Then silence hovered us. I gotta admit, it was awkward.

As I finished eating. I stood up and I was about to walk towards the sink but someone stopped me by holding my forearm. I turned to see Niall.

"Yeah?" I asked and he sighed. I saw nervousness flashed through his face.

"I'm sorry...about last night..." he trailed and my insides softened. I couldn't stay mad at him.

"It's okay." I said and smiled. He looked up looking so surprised.

"Now, I'm going to wash the dishes. You done with that?" I said and motioned for his bowl.

"...uhh...yeah, yeah I'm done." He stammered. I smirked and picked his bowl and walked towards the sink. I can feel his eyes burning holes at my back. I smiled to myself.

Did I mentioned?

I still felt those sparks from Niall when he held me a while ago.

----------------------------------------------- 

A/N: Hey guuuuuuys! This is just a filler chapter so that the next one will be full of thrill.

And also, some of you are begging for me to update, so this is it. Don't get irritated if it's short. LOL

Anyways, wait for the next chapter. Okay?

Love you all, sugars!

~Lorena<3 Xxxxx