pt.21

Next day.

I woke up very early

"Okay thats sucks"

No one  was up yet so i walked down to the kitchen and i found josh.

"Well I thought no one was awake"

*at the kitchen*

Blair- Morning!

Josh- Oh my... you scared me!

Blair- *laughs*

Josh- I almost died.

Blair- So where did u go yesterday?

Josh- I went- wait if i told you promise not tell anyone?

Blair- Ofcourse!

Josh- Okay I went to Charli-

Blair- Charli as Charli dmelio?!

Josh- Yeaah...?

Blair- I was just surprised. Complete what u were saying.

Josh- Fuck you. Anyways...I went there and I wanted to go and tell her how I liked her but I was so nervous cuz I thought she would never do such a thing like that to chase but she said that she needs time but she thinks it would be great if she know better about me.

Blair- I think thay this is good news.

Josh- Yea mee too!

Blair- So what's the next step?

Josh- I don't know.

Blair- So what do you think about the drama that will probably happen with chase?

Josh- I think that he shouldn't do anything because when this happened with him and nessa he said that this is drama shouldn't be happening just cause they both kissed and they were both single. And we will both be single soo...?

Blair- Kind of make sense.

Josh- I know right!

Blair- Yea well I hope everything goes well with Charli u guys would make an amazing couple and actually everyone is shipping you guys know.

Josh- Yea I've seen it! Actually happy to see it.

Blair- She will be happy Too. I'm sure

Josh- Anyways thanks blair for being a true good friend!

Blair- Ofcourse! No problem.

Josh left the kitchen. So I went back to the room.

*at quins room*

and quinton was still asleep. I didn't want him to wake up because it was actually very early. I went next to him on the bed and then he woke up.

Quinton- Why are you awake so fucking early?

Blair- I don't know. Ready to spend a day with you maybe...?

Quinton- you want to spend a day with me huh?

He went on top of me.

Blair- But not that way I'm not going to my mom after having s*x with you she might notice.

Quinton- Who said she will notice. And what will happen if she did?

Blair- I just-

Quinton- Nothing. She won't do anything. Did she know we did it before?

Blair- No I didn't tell her!

Quinton- She didn't notice?

Blair- No.

Quinton- Great!

Blair- No! I really want to but I can't.

Quinton- I'll give u a hoodie of mine.

Blair- Umm... You will let me shower?

Quinton- Hell yeah!

I just looked him in the eye.

Quinton- So what does that mean.

Blair- It means nothing.

Quinton- Are u kidding?

Blair- No.

Quinton- Okay thats it I'll do it myself.

Blair- No no no no!

Quinton- Yea yea yea yea!

smut warning ⚠️

He picked me up and tried get the hoodie off so I helped him and then he unclipped my bra and i was only left with my underwear.

Blair- Wait. The door.

I pointed at the door so he went and locked the door and then came back to the bed and got on top of me and showered me in kissed all over my mouth and my neck and then he moved on to my stomach and then he broke the kisses to get off all of his clothes completely. He got on top of me again and and I kissed his neck while he licked my clits. And then he put he spitted in and it kept going in and out. And then i realised there was no condom!!

To be continued.

A/N- SO TELL ME HOW U WANT THIS TO BE ONLY ONE VOTE FOR 50 VOTES IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU GUYS WHO VOTED -GLOSSYBXTCH thanks for the votes💖💖