First Encounter (Part l)

"Hanako-san, Hanako-san, are you there?"

Here she was, inside of the old building's girl's bathroom, infront of the third stall, calling for their school's seventh wonder who can grant wishes.

Or at least that's what the rumors say.

It may sound ridiculous, but Nene was desperate. At this point, she'll never get a boyfriend! She needed drastic measures, no matter how crazy it is.

"We're here~"

Two voices rang out, as the stall door slowly creaked open, she braced herself, two arms crossed in front of her, waiting for-

Nothing. The sight of a toilet greeted her.

Nene breathed a sigh of relief, so it was just rumors, after all. "It's just my imagination." She leaned against the door, trying to calm herself.

When suddenly, a hand landed on her shoulder.

"Over here."

Overcome by shock, she quickly turned around to hit the intruder, but her hand easily passed through.

"Kyah!" A shriek escaped her as she quickly crouched to somehow protect herself. Her eyes we're shut tightly.

A flurry of giggles we're heard.

"Amane! Did you see her face? It was epic!" A high pitched voice spoke, followed by laughter.

"Are you okay?" A new voice called, tone a bit deeper than the other. No doubt trying to hold back laughter too.

Cautiously, Nene opened her eye, and being greeted by the sight of a see through hand, she jumped back against the wall.

A boy....?

Well, two, exactly.

One was wearing a black kimono with a white uniform inside, a grey hakama, and a black hat. Two black orbs are floating beside him, and there's a black paper on his right cheek with the words 'Seal' in it.

While the other was wearing a black gakuran attire and a matching hat. Unlike the other one, two white orbs are swirling around him, and a white talisman on his left cheek which also spelled 'Seal.'

And they are oddly familiar.

The second Nene caught their amber eyes, recognition instantly sparked inside her. And yet, she is sure this is the first time they've met.

Strange.

She just ignored the feeling, pushing in onto the back of her head and went back to studying the two boys.

What caught Nene's attention greatly was the fact that they look almost identical, if not for their clothes. Both have black hair and amber eyes, and are of the same height.

"....Who are you two?" Finally having the courage to voice a question, Nene seems to have grabbed the two's attention wholly.

The one with the black seal spoke first, putting his finger on his chin thoughtfully.

"Eh? Aren't you the one who summoned us?" He seemed genuinely confused, floating closer to study her face. He kept staring at her face for seconds before a grin crossed his face.

"We're Hanako-san's of the Bathroom! My name's Tsukasa!" He pointed at the other, "And that's Amane!" His voice was full of excitement as he practically shoved his face to hers.

Two Hanako-sans? But the rumor said, and they aren't even girls! What is happening here!?

"Ne, I have a question!" She couldn't even reply when he spoke again, "Do kisses taste like lemo-" He was abruptly cut off when the other, or rather, Amane picked him up by the collar.