𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬; 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰

"pitter patter went the rain. giggles sounded throughout the clearing, oh how he wished he could hear her giggling all day. on loop. but he'd be able to... soon"

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

。:+*

miles and y/n had always had little secret meet ups whenever they weren't busy. they had both secretly liked them, it was something they both never knew they needed. these were almost everyday, they loved every minute of it whenever they were together.

of course today wasn't one of those days, it's had decided to rain. both kids were sad, devastated about this monster that had decided to ruin their day. the day they had scheduled for days, weeks, months. and it had been destroyed by rain.

miles had called the little girl, telling her their day had been ruin, his voice having the hint of a child innocence. oh, she wished he didn't change his attitude whenever they grew up. he had asked to come over to Bly Manor, her mother - who had never met miles within the year they've been friends - let her go, knowing he wouldn't do anything bad to her.

he had asked if she could stay the night as well, her mother -happy that y/n was getting out of the house- had said yes. the little girl packed her clothes and things she'll need, for this will be the fourth or fifth time she'd have a sleepover. as she thought this through, she wondered how and why miles had decided to befriend her, to why he had decided to become close to a girl that wasn't so normal as he thought she'd be.

she shook the thoughts from her head as she finished packing her small bag for the night; she hoped it didn't get too awkward or weird. she didn't mix well with those as you see, it was something in her dna that stopped her from being able to progress her mind well enough. to make her fully aware of her questions or concerns, she didn't like it much, but she was able to live with it.

as to say it simplier, y/n wasn't able to speak as other kids, so avoiding a question like this would have make her uncomfortable. uncomfortable because she couldn't deny anything or say something to stop them from asking such questions. the doctors had sad she'd grow out of it; she just needed someone to help her out of her comfort zone, to make her comfortable around people.

she wasn't sure if miles wanted to help her out her comfort zone, to become comfortable, to help her. but she'd just have to ask him that que when she was comfortable enough around him.

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

y/n was on her way to Bly Manor, a hop in her step as she was near; y/n being the girl she is, pushed up her glasses up and continued walking. and just as she was about to make it to the door she heard miles scream out of his window. she looked up and saw him waving at her, y/n smiled and waved back.