She didn't deny exactly and Arnav was grateful for that... She might have chosen a red coloured saree for his sake... and just that possibility made him happy... Arnav scanned the hall and spoke to Khushi after his eyes got fixed on a specific person...

Arnav: glad to see that Vikrant chose someone else to spend his time with... At least I can spend my time with you without his interruption for today...

Khushi watched Vikrant whispering something in Priya's ears and she was smiling at his words... Khushi smiled seeing the lovely pair...

Khushi: He already chose Priya to spend his time with, for the rest of his life... Why do you point him so much?

Arnav: he annoys me...

Khushi giggles at Arnav's way of expressing it like he doesn't like Vikrant or something... It clearly expresses his jealousy... She thought to tease...

Khushi: does he really? Or may be you are just being jealous?

Arnav looks at Khushi with his famous lopsided smile and answers her...

Arnav: you are right... I am being jealous... but you have to know Khushi that jealousy is just another word for love... I want my love to fill your thoughts and make you happy more than anything or anyone could... I don't want someone be the reason behind your smile... not NK then... not Vikrant now... I might be the reason for all the difficulties in your life in the past... but this time, I will make it possible... Very soon, you will smile because of me... only me... You will think about me every second like I do... only about me... Very soon, I will make sure to bring every happiness into your life... just like the way you deserve it...

Khushi gulped hearing his words... She never heard such intense love dialogues from him... She was used to his anger, his dominance, his ego... She was used to his pride for being ASR who thought could rule this world with money... and recently, she also saw his guilt... but never such passionate words from him... She felt tickles in her stomach...

Khushi was silent after that but kept stealing glances of Arnav and whenever she did that, he was always staring at her with a smile... Her heart wasn't beating normally and she knew that... His warm gaze on her overwhelmed her... Both of them stopped concentrating on the marriage rituals and were wandering in their own sweet little world which Arnav was trying to build... By the time Khushi came to her senses and concentrated on the wedding, Amit was already tying mangalsutra around Lavanya's neck... She murmured a quick thank you to her Devi Maiya for bringing her back to senses at the right time... She didn't want to miss such important moments of her friend's marriage...

When Amit and Lavanya were finally taking seven vows around the holy fire, Khushi continued showering flower petals on them with a smile on her face... She was happy for them... On the other hand, Arnav kept watching her face and the excitement written all over her face... He could never feel free from the guilt for snatching this happiness from her life... He turned her perfect marriage dream into a horrible nightmare... He gulped in pain remembering the way he ruined her dreams and couldn't help but feel shame... He behaved like a monster, didn't he...? When Khushi suddenly turned her head in his direction, she saw him staring at her with a sad expression... She raised her eyebrows as if asking him what was wrong with him... Arnav managed to smile at her and nodded his head in no indicating that there was nothing wrong... Khushi smiled back at him and concentrated on Amit and Lavanya again... Arnav too looked in the same direction while promising to himself that he would give her back all the happiness which he snatched from her... This time, he will make everything perfect for her...

***

Amit and Lavanya's marriage got completed successfully... Many of the guests left and only few accompanied to Amit's house where post-marriage rituals were supposed to take place... While Khushi enjoyed teasing Lavanya along with some other girls group, she never forgot about Arnav... He went to drop Nani at their house... Nani blessed the newly married couple and spoke to Khushi before leaving... It seemed like Arnav informed about their relationship status to her because Nani didn't seem surprised when she noticed the missing marriage signs on her... but Khushi could see the sadness in the old lady's eyes... Khushi decided to visit her and talk to her personally before Nani goes back to Delhi... She need to comfort her and assure her that everything will be alright...

When all the rituals were done and the couple were given enough privacy in their room, Khushi took her phone out from her purse to call Arnav... Arnav wanted her to let him know when she thought to return to her home so that he could drop her... Khushi remembered his exact words and smiled...

"Call me whenever you are done at Amit's house and I will come to pick you... I don't want Vikrant to drop you at home... "

If he wants her attention, she will give him that... She presses the phone to her ear and it rings for some time before she hears Arnav's  voice...

Arnav: you are done?

Khushi: yes...

Arnav: then come out... I am waiting...

Waiting? What does he mean by waiting? Is he here already? Before she could question him more, the call gets disconnected... She quickly takes leave from Lavanya's parents and moves out of the house... When she walked towards the gate, she could see Arnav leaning on his car and looking at her with a smile...

Khushi questioned him as soon as she reached him...

Khushi: when did you come here?

Arnav: sometime ago... (he said while opening the passenger seat door to her)

After Khushi took her seat and Arnav started driving, she spoke again...

Khushi: you should have called me instead of waiting like that Arnavji...

Arnav: I wanted to but I decided to wait... that's what I will do from now on Khushi... I will put efforts to build a better relation between us but I will wait until you reach me... I won't repeat same mistakes again... I don't want to pressurize you or force you into something...

Khushi understood what he was implying and though she was happy to know that, she couldn't just let him live in guilt on something she wished for both of them to forget... She pressed her palm over his which was on the accelerator...

Khushi: forget our past relation Arnavji... I don't want pain or guilt to come between our relationship this time...

Arnav exhaled sharply thinking if he could ever forget his misdeeds... but he decided not to dwell on it... He should concentrate on winning her back in his life and giving her all the happiness in this world... 

Arnav: so, you are opening your sweet shop tomorrow?

Khushi wondered why he wanted to know about that suddenly...

Khushi: yes... Why? (she replied in surprise not knowing why he was asking that question)

Arnav(smiling): nothing... I should know your schedule before preparing myself...

Khushi: preparing? Preparing for what?

Arnav: you will know that tomorrow...

Khushi was still confused about what he was speaking...

Arnav: don't think too much Khushi Kumari Gupta... You will know tomorrow...

Arnav knows this is the reality... He no more could add the Raizada tag to her name... He watched Khushi and saw her looking down nervously... Probably, she was thinking the same... but he will set things right between them and then, give her the Raizada tag again in a respectful way... in a rightful way... after winning her heart and strengthening their relation...

***