☯︎︎ surpriseee

🦋

~ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢
~𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟.

"thanks for the ride mom , i'll call ya when i'm ready," kai said to his mother and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek .
"alright, have fun!" she replied. after kai closed the door she drove away, and he took out his phone and opened snapchat to begin the first part of his plan .

after he posted on his story, he made his way to the bleachers to wait .

^^a real ss from his story

hopefully this can prove the whole "whoever's gonna be there with me in the endgame" thing...kai thought, laying back on the bleachers.

barely even 2 minutes later, kai almost fell off the bleacher he was sitting on from being startled by a loud "hi sisters!"

"WHAT THE FU—hunter?!" kai exclaimed , hopping to his feet.
"what? you thought i was really james or something??my impressions spot on huh." he chuckled .
"no, i uh—i'm just surprised you're here..."
"because of how fast i got here? i saw your story as soon as you posted it and got here as fast as i could, even a cop chased me for a lil bit till i got 'em off my tail."
"uhhhh, no i..." kai stuttered
"wait, before you say anything, i needa get serious and talk to you about the other night...i really lo—"
"surpriseee!!! oh, hey hunter ! you came to play ball with kai too?" a familiar voice marveled somewhere behind them.
both kairi and hunter turned to see who it was—the stupid fckin dinosaur and his b¡tch named becky. (mattia and devin)

"oh! hi dev..uh, yeah, but i didn't expect y'all to come.." hunter said, completely faking his happy tone, him and mattia glaring at each other .
"this is a surprise alright..." kai mumbled .
"i was just expecting kai to be here, but ig he's fine with just hunter here so we can go." mattia fumed, him and hunter still giving each other not-so-friendly looks .
"what? why, we just got here!! and i brought my lucky bat, i used to be in softball btw. let's play now!" devin insisted , showing her bat .
"okay..." kairi sighed, picking his bat up .
"yay! i'm hitting first!!" devin exclaimed, jogging over to the field , leaving mattia hunter and kairi by themselves.

"i wanted to come by myself, but i can't drive yet and the only ride i had was her, and she pretty much invited herself to come and play..." mattia said to kai .
"oh can you just shut the fck up already ?? why even come in the first place ? it's clear no one wants you here." hunter snapped, crossing his arms and stepping closer to mattia .
"now hold up hunter—" kairi started, but got interrupted by mattia, who was getting increasingly angered .
"i came to talk to kairi after what went down the other day , why tf are you here you little b¡tch?"
"none of your mf business, now let's go kairi." hunter demanded, grabbing kai's arm .
mattia grabbed his other arm strongly enough that the made hunter lose his grip and let go, kai's bat falling to the ground too.
"chill y'all !! and stop grabbing me!!" kai exclaimed, getting out of mattia's grip.
"bro just gtfo of here!! you're just causing problems bruh !" hunter yelled, walking up right in front of mattia.
"make me b¡tch!" mattia barked back, pushing hunter.

after he pushed him hunter ran right back up and punched him right in the face, probably hard enough to loosen a few of his teeth . he then punched hunter  in the gut, making him bend over grabbing his stomach in pain and he took that opportunity to knee him in the face too . while down, hunter grabbed kai's bat that he dropped earlier and tried to whack him with it, but he dodged it just in time . the whole time kai was yelling for them to stop and devin came running back, and when hunter tried to swing again devin blocked his hit with her bat (kinda like em fights with lightsabers off star wars i think) . kai was holding mattia back when devin screamed "STOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!" in the highest, loudest scream you could think of, forcing em to stop and cover there ears

"got damn devin !! you ain't have to go and be THAT loud!!!!" hunter grunted, slowly uncovering his ears .
"yes i did !! now WHAT TF ARE Y'ALL FIGHTING FOR ?! I LEAVE FOR LITERALLY A MINUTE AND I COME BACK TO YALL TRYNA BEAT EACH OTHER WITH A BAT !!"
hunter, still holding his hurting stomach looked up at mattia, who spat some blood out of his mouth from hunter's punch earlier , and said , "should i just go ahead and tell em or you, you b¡tch?"

"tell us what?!" kairi exclaimed, really confused at the moment .
mattia shook his head and said, "hunter, don't you fckin dare—"
"it's cuz he still loves kairi. never stopped loving him and now he's fckin desperate to get back with him cuz he's jealous of us. and devin? sorry to break it to you, sweetheart, but anything he told you about liking you? all a lie cuz his dad practically forced him to get with you."

👁👅👁

devin, with tears falling out of her eyes and really pressed exclaimed "...tia..is..is that true?! say it ain't so!! MATTIA !!!"
mattia just looked away , pretty much giving her the answer .
devin gasped then yelled, "we are so done. good luck getting home you fckin f*g!!" she pushed past him and stormed off to her car , speeding away immediately.

kairi turned to mattia, shocked to hear that...but it all made sense because of the way his dad treats him...
"mattia, i—"
"yes, kairi , it's true ! i love you so much and never stopped! it's literally fckin impossible to and i'm so sorry for not telling you ! i really thought you moved on with hunter and my dad he—aw sh¡t, my dad's literally gonna hurt me or you if devin goes there and tells him what happened!! i n-need to go!!" mattia quickly spotted hunters keys on the nearby bleachers , snatched them and took off running for his truck, hoping that the little he learned about driving could get him home safely—and fast .

hunter and kairi chased after him, of course, but they got a late start and didn't make it in time . on his way out of the parking lot mattia nearly ran into two different poles but eventually made it and began speeding and was out of sight as soon as he hit the road .

kairi , now panicked knowing that he needed to get their as soon as possible too, frantically called his mom.
"kairi...i'm so sorry..." hunter started, but kai slapped him and bellowed, "GO TF AWAY HUNTER, I DONT EVER WANNA SEE YOUR ASS AGAIN!" he then stormed off , making his way to the other side of the huge parking lot, his phone still ringing .

"hello?" his mom finally answered
"mom !! i need to go to mattia's house now, it's an emergency !! can you get me now please?!"
"yes of course i'll be there in about 5 minutes, what's wrong kai??" she inquired, worried .
kai sighed and realized he couldn't tell her the full story, so he just lied and said he needed to get something important he left before his family locked up and left for a trip somewhere, and she believed him.

when kairi got there way later, hunter's truck wasn't there—and neither was im his dad's...tf is goin on?? he thought , but his thoughts were interrupted by a huge ass CRASH

🦋

𝚝𝚎𝚑𝚎

btw i love mattia and papa polibio's father-son relationship irl it's too cute 🥰 chile anyways drank y'all mf water & stan mairi
love peace and soul beeches
🤍✌🏽✊🏽