rebel, rebel

"she was forged in
the same fury as the stars!"

.・。.・゜✦・.・✧・゜・。.

ARTEMISIA MACARIO had always been full of insurmountable rage. There was no amount of coaxium that could burn as bright as her fury towards the Empire and the crime syndicates for what they have done. But the war was over. The Republic had no use for fighters with a spark like hers, and there was no need for a resistance anymore.

Despite the bittersweet victory, the Imperial sympathizers  across the galaxy still remain five standard years later, along with the politics that Art had no use for and the mirage of peace that has descended amongst those who live in it. In the shadows, crime syndicate, CRIMSON DAWN, still thrives within the system that exploits planetary systems for their resources.  THE GANGSTER still resides as the top lieutenant under the command of the powerful crime boss, QI'RA.

It was only a matter of time until they would seek her out.

.・。.・゜✦・.・✧・゜・。.

starring . . .

alia shawkat . . . artemisia "art" marcario

( the angry ex-smuggler !)

supported by . . .

unknown. . . the gangster

pedro pascal . . . din djarin

erin kellyman . . . enfys nest

emilia clark . . . qi'ra

.・。.・゜✦・.・✧・゜・。.

disclaimer . . . .

i do not own any part of the mandalorian series nor do i own any photos or gifs used (if you would like your content removed, please contact me and i will take it down asap!) however, i do own artemisia marcario and her plotlines as well as any other original characters. my cover that i created is inspired by maja on pinterest and other similar polaroid movie posters!