What's beautifull is also deadly ( hanahaki)

Start from the beginning

( I've only been reading Lams ones 😏)

I have been thinking about this oneshot for like two days and I'm so excited to write it lmao.

Yk usually these hanahaki stories don't end out too good....

And I'm a evil author 😏

What a chance for me to shine!

Enjoy! 😌😘

( dont cry too much 😉)

Ngl I don't think it's really anything worth crying over tho.

The Hanahaki disease.

Unlike other diseases this one,was beautiful.

Beautiful but deadly.

It came to certain unloved individuals. Who would cough up lovely flower petals. The individual with unrequired love, Pain brought to them. Without love would slowly perish. Upon loving the person who doesn't love you back a flower grows inside of your lungs. The person with it will cough up its petals.

There are many ways to die with this disease, the petals choke you, or when the flower gets too big it's roots will fill your lungs.

Some are lucky enough to not be cursed with it.

But others......

Not so much.

John Laurens was one of the unlucky specimens.

There were two cures.

One was to have surgery to get the flowers removed.
But it came at a price.....
Removing the flowers, you will be ridden of your love for the person.

The other, was having the person love you back.

Some people....

Don't get a happily ever after.

Johns disease was getting worse and worse by the day. When he was alone he would suffer in the dark. Flowers covering his bedroom floor.

He would usually start coughing when the person was near by, or when John was thinking about him.

His chest always felt heavy, it was hard for him to breathe.

John was good at hiding his sickness. Until it got too far.

Right now John was at the Schuyler mansion. He was great friends with the beautiful Schuyler sisters.

At the moment Angelica and Eliza were out.

Peggy stayed behind to chill with Laurens.

Oh shit

Laurens got up and rushed to the bathroom. He started coughing up flowers.

" John are you ok?" Peggy's worried voice knocked on the door. John tried to muster out a " I'm fine" but he couldn't. It hurt too bad.