His words made her lose focus and stop what she was doing "what?"

"I have heard his plans, he is spreading lies" He said weakly.

She was suspicious glancing to jim and the others "what lies? "

"He's, " he grew dizzy as his vision blurred "he..." He passed out, the usual glow a spirit would release faded as he was now a dim physical being.

She kneeled next to him and checked if he was okay "take him to rest, he's tired"

Agnar took him away to rest, leaving the team to think among themselves "are you sure leaving him here is a good idea?" Toby asked.

The others were too hesitant in leaving him here, claire asked the unsure wielder "what if he shows Dandril where trollmarket is?"

Elizabeth sighed and took off her amulet "Dandril doesn't care about trollmarket, he cares about chaos"

Toby observed her amulet "well, can't you just take away his chaos?"

Taking it back she folded her arms "I don't know how" She sighed and told the all "but whatever it is I don't think all we'll all manage to finish it together."

They all gave her a blank stare and toby began speaking "excuse you, we all managed to save Jim from the darklands, saved you from the twins, AND helped you gather the ghosts"

"Spirits" Claire corrected.

"Whatever" He said to her before looking back at liz "so we're helping, you and Jim aren't alone in this."

She sighed, shaking her head "guys, you're the trollhunters, not the chaoswielders."

Marc slowly walked towards her in long steps leaning his arm on her shoulder "technically, I'm a chaoswielder because of this" He said smugly creating a ball of fire.

She shrugged his arm off "you don't know what Dandril could do, to all of you"

Jim placed his hand on hers "we are a team, trollhunter or chaoswielder. We do this together"

"And besides who else is gonna help me talk some sense into these knuckle heads? " Claire said teasingly.

They all yelled "hey!"

"You have your point" liz said as she and Claire walked away.

The protectors left trollmarket and headed to school, Agnar on the other hand spent his time in the forge meditating.

He steadied his breaths as he tried to calm himself, this day marked that of which changed his life for ever.

Hundreds of years filled with pain and suffering, but what hurt most was loss. He winced as he recalled that day...

He roared as he ripped though the streets of trollmarket, destroying all that was in his sight. Deya tried to stop him but he was too wild

One troll rushed to him, she shared features alike to him. She gasped in horror as she saw him blast everything to bits "father stop! Please!" She begged running towards him.

Blinkous saw this and tried to hold her back "your father has gone wild, you must stay away from him!"

She ripped her arm away as she towered above him "someone has to do something, I can't let this happen!"

Running to him she stood infront of him shielding the trolls behind her. In his armour, his eyes were a foggy white but he still saw the silhouette of  his beloved daughter "Arpina..." he whispered his voice hoarse as he looked down at her.