🩸 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕖𝕕

Start from the beginning

ZANARIA POV

After I recorded a video of us and posted it on his snap I went live. Instantly 10k viewers came in.

"I love you daddy." I said smiling.

"I love you too baby girl." He said speeding again.

Awnnnn yall so cute😍😍
Armani got some cute ass parents😢🥰 "Thank youu." I said smiling.
I screen recorded that🥺🤞🏾
I see yall 🔙down "We never fell off." I said laughing.
Where yall at? "Miami." I said reading the comments.

I stayed on live for a little and then got off. It was time for us to go back to the crib so when we got out the truck we got inna uner to get all the shit and we went to the airbnb.

"Bae Im finna go find the girls do my hair and shit then we can go to the beach." I said to him as I walked in to find all them.

"Heyy bitch how was is." Brooke said as they was all inna bathroom getting ready.

"Girl he was over pushing that mf so I was scared but it was fun." I said laughing.

"Ight get dressed so we can goo." Aiyanna said pulling me inna bathroom and closing the door.

I fixed my hair by putting it in a top knot and then doing my edges.

I put on my swimsuit and then we all left out.

"Yall see ha shit move like water... and its all my work." Jahsai said walking behind me and grabbing my ass while recording.

"Really." I said laughing. "Bae take my picture before we leave out so I can post it." I said to Jahsai giving him my phone.

We took alot of pictures and I posted the ones I wanted to.

Liked by Brooke Deshae and 953,471 others
vvs.nari Tell yo bitch go fix ha stomach do some situps.🥴🆗🆒#bigbodynari

89,271 comments
Trigga niggas dont get on here tweaking if you love yo life💯😒
Trigga but bm you look good😍👅im eating you off the bone tn
Keymanii Milan ^^ yall nasty asl😣
Leel Banks 😒Gtfo you dtm

89,271 comments Trigga niggas dont get on here tweaking if you love yo life💯😒Trigga but bm you look good😍👅im eating you off the bone tnKeymanii Milan ^^ yall nasty asl😣Leel Banks 😒Gtfo you dtm