Lil Baby 💙

Mulai dari awal

I know money doesn't buy happiness. But i want my nigga to make me happy. I'm tired of us being like a married couple who finna get a divorce.

I'm not saying dominique ain't no good for me it's just this nigga actions like grow the fuck up.

I'm not raising nobody child when they already grown. I got better shit to do.

And what dominique is doing is so fucking bogus.

I sat on the couch waiting for this nigga walk up in here. He got me fucked upp like i said before. Hearing the keys jingle from outside. I got in my finnawhoopanigga postion.

" Aye kinsley whea you at"

" Right here nigga don't be asking where i'm at." I said

" Fuck wrong witchu," He looked at me confused

" Nigga don't even try to act. You already know. So this what we doing dominique" i said unlocking my phone pulling up the receipts

" You over here buying shit for bitches. You got me out here looking dumb and stupid" i added shoving my phone in his face.

" The fuck is you talking bout i ain't bought shit for no bitch" He said confused

" Okay then what is this. Why is this bitch got messages between you and her. Then you said you was gone fly her out" i said

" Mane kinsley it ain't even dat de-" i cut him off.

" Yes motherfucker it is that deep. I'm your girlfriend you not finna treat me bad. Ion know what's got you fucked up but dominique you need to fix that shit. I should kill you. So the question is what made you do it huh?" I said

" It ain't even like that just lemme explain" he sucked his teeth grabbing my arm. I snatched away.

" Nigga don't fucking touch me. I thought you loved me dominique remember the promise boy you needa grow up. Because if you don't love me just say it three simple words" i said wiping the tears from my eyes.

" Kinsley i ain't cheat on you i just bought her that shit because she did me a favor. Ion fuck with no bitches. You da only one for me. And as for the shaderoom they make shit seem bad and real. I only told shawty i was gone fly her out. So she can see her daughter. I wanted to help out hell shawty boyfriend was in dept so I handled that. And bruh i love you forever youn gotta worry bout me hurting you or yo feelings. Mane i'll take a break from everything. Just don't leave me kinsley we gone forever be straight" Dominique truly said looking deep into my eyes.

A bad bitch started to cry. Thought i was whooping some ass bruh. But ok i forgive him.

I forgave him then we had a lil sex sikeee we made love. He was so gentle with my kitty- let me just stop being nasty. Till this day i can't get over the fact how he was- bruh i want some dick now.

" YESSUH WE FINALLY HERE TIME FOR ME TO GET SOME DICKKKK" dream twerked in her seat as i got hyped.

" Period" we all yelled jumping out the car.

My happy ass skipped through the whole club. Yeah we got in the club quick because i'm booked.

" Bitchhhhh it's packed as fuck out here and it's alot of people just to see you" India squealed