Chapter 37 She is Nie Yu's Mom?

Start from the beginning

With that diligent look, Chen Shuo, Bian Jinyun, Zhuge's butler suddenly didn't look.

*************

Gu Yuan went upstairs, and after a little cleanup, she went down to eat, and the whole meal was silent. Chen Shuo and Bian Jinyun respected each other, did not dare to have any slack, and yelled auntily.

The old aunt Gu Yuan enjoyed the delicious food leisurely, and the meals of Nie Yu's son's house were also good. The ingredients were all top-level, and the rare big crab and lobster.

Nie Yu raised her eyebrows and looked at the two stiff and uncomfortable guys. Then she took an emperor crab and said to Gu Yuan: "Mom, this is the emperor crab that was transported from the of Australia and arrive today. You try. Try it. "

Gu Yuan said that he was good, and was about to take over, but Nie Yu had already helped him peel.

"Mom, I'll peel it for you."

"……it is good."

I don't know why, Gu Yuan felt that the son's level of filial piety increased by 36%.

And Bian Jinyun and Chen Shuo next to each other, seeing this, their teeth were sore.

What the **** is this?

The little girl is really Nie Yu's mother, otherwise he can be so willing to be a filial son? ?

I have to say, what kind of Emperor Crab is really delicious, the meat is very tender, and it is the best crab she has ever eaten in her life.

Really delicious!

Nie Yu looked up, looked at her happy contentment, raised her eyebrows and said, "How is it, delicious?"

Gu Yuan nodded sharply: "It's really good!"

Of course, she understands that the King Crab, which is transported from Australia, is still so big. It is impossible for ordinary people to enjoy it. Only in this kind of top wealthy home can it be eaten as a daily meal.

Nie Yu smiled: "How is my food here compared to Ji Qisen?"

Gu Yuan recalled the taste of the fresh emperor crab: "It's good."

Nie Yu repeated, insisting: "How is it compared to Ji Qisen?"

Gu Yuan wiped his mouth: "Oh, it's all good."

Nie Yu: "I want to hear how it compares to Ji Qisen."

Gu Yuan was helpless, and thought seriously: "The desserts there are delicious, and the seafood here is more delicious."

Each has its own advantages.

Nie Yu raised an eyebrow and did not speak.

After eating, Gu Yuan went upstairs, and Nie Yu called the Zhuge hlburleter and ordered: "Go and find out who is the dessert master in Ji Qisen's family, and dig it for me at a high price."

Chen Shuo and Bian Jinyun watched a meal and witnessed how Nie Yu "filially honoured" his mother. It was really amazing to see the three views shatter. Now I hear this even more, we are speechless.