signa

Signa is a 17 year old homeshool student. She has 200k followers on the known app tiktok and 150k on instagram. Her "bestfriends" names are lexi and trinity. She ilwent to public school up until she was 16 due to bullying and moving. Signa had had a rough life she lost her mom to a car accident and 14 and went through a state of depression during that time. Dhe didnt tell anybody about it other than her "bestfriends" but somehow the school figured out and used it against her. She never figured out who told but she had suspicions of her "bestfriends" but shrugged it off. She has at 2 ex boyfriends. One named kyle mayjor f'boy but she didnt listen and got cheated on. The 2nd one named cole. The first three months of there realtionship wad great but it started growing toxic. It started off with possesive and name calling and then emotionally abusive. Afte that he started partying and becoming physically abusive. Shr just lived with it because she loved him but one day her father came into her getting hurt and made her end things there. After that day they moved to Utah. She originally lived in arizona where she met her bestfriends but they ended uo moving to utah because they were 18 so they dropped out and bought an apartment to be closer.