The Green Blades of Justice: Green Shadow

Welcome to Neighborville, a beautiful land filled with warm grass, bright sunshine and rolling hills that go on for seemingly miles. But the citizens arent the average type like me and you, no, they're plants and they live without a care in the world. From the rocky mountains of Mt Steep to the wooded mysteries of Weirding Woods, theres always something to do and life couldn't be more perfect. That was until the "event" happened. Oh, I remember that faithful day. Take a seat and let me tell you the story of how such a perfect place turned into a never ending war between two factions. It all started on a day like any other.

Penelopea: Yeah, yeah I'm on my way, Sunfia. Alright, see you there!

So who's this you're asking? Its only the sweetest girl in Neighborville and a close friend of mine: Penelopea. She lived a life as normal as any other Neighborville citizen until her life was flipped turned upside down. Now I'd like to take a moment so just sit right there and I'll tell you how she became the first member of the organization of L.E.A.F.

Pea: Hey, Sun! So what was it you wanted to talk about and why did it have to be in the OK Arcade?

Sun: Ah, I just told you that because I wanted to play some games with you. We know you're too busy getting your big nose shoved into the books to actually have any fun haha

Pea: Aw shut it! Now are you gonna talk smack or are you gonna actually play something?

Sun: Hmmm, let's see? Insult you verbally or insult you by kicking your butt in a round of Meat Beat Mania Deluxe?

Pea: You're on but don't cry to mommy when I best your leafy butt. I win every time, I should be studying for the big Twigonometry test tomor-

Sun: Shut up and get over here! You can always study later, now is time for fun and less boooooring stuff! You worry too much anyways.

Pea: Says the one who flunked her Okaology test. Move over and let me play before you flunk this too.

And that's how the day went. 12 hours straight. Didnt even realize the sun had set. Little did they know that their world was about to be turned upside down.

Sun: Crab apples, look at the time!! We gotta go, we were supposed to be home an hour ago! Plus you know the stories about the strange things that happen at night, right?

Pea: Dont tell me you believe that garbage, please. It was proven fake years ago and nothing ever happens. Come on, we gotta go anyways. We can't just sit here tonight.

Sun: W-Well alright. I guess we gotta go... out into the dark streets filled with evil creatures and-

Pea: My god, are you still talking? Let's go before they kick us out and then we'll be REALLY sorry.

And so they ventured out into the night, completely oblivious as to the lurking danger that awaited them