|| Forbidden Love.~ ||

Scenario 1;
Your family and (crush's) family hated one another. They forbade you two from being friends, and they absolutely don't want you two dating each other. However, you two have become friends and have started dating. Now, you've gotta try and keep your relationship a secret. What happens?

Scenario 2; You/(Crush) come from a well-known family, and due to this, you/they have a reputation they need to uphold. However, you both were in love with each other, so you both dated in secret, as you/(crush) didn't want to affect your/their reputation and image. However, as you both had a date the previous night, someone had seen you two, and word got around that the two of you were dating. You/(Crush) asked to see each other to speak of this. What happens?

Scenario 3; Your friend group and (crush's) friend group didn't like one another, for some reason, so you two never got to hangout. However, both you and (crush) end up hanging out with each other (Or you both get detention) and you both start talking. The more the two of you talked, the more you realised you had a lot in common. So you both met up in private (Or kept getting detention) to hang out and chill, when you both realized, you started falling in love with one another. What happens?

Scenario 4; Make it up!~