"The one and only!" I said putting on one of my fakes smile.
The girl just nodded moving away some of her green-ish hair from her face.
"May I ask what were you doing in here? You shouldn't be in the club floor."
She said, her voice becoming more serious after every word.
"As a supreme leader I don't take orders by some random people Nishishi~!"
"Oh sorry I should have told you my name. I'm Kirumi Tojo, the ultimate maid, and I'm the most trustfull maid of the Ouma society, as they said so."

"Oh." So really my father send me a maid.
How stupid.
"I think you know why I am here." She said making a small smile.
"Listen. I think you know already all the story but I won't give up so easily-"
"On the other way, as I think of it, you're doing the best choice so if you want, I can say to your father that you're listening to him. But As a maid I should fulfill my master's duty and so I must see you everyday of this week."

I looked in shock. So she wants to help me? Yay I'm lucky for once. I tought that he would send me an asshole that will just piss me off the entire day.
"Thanks...I don't even know you alot but....you're doing me a big favor."
"Don't worry, I want to help everyone as much as I can. Now I should leave, See you around."
Kirumi said turning and leaving.

I watched as she left me alone. At least I wouldn't fight with my father for the next week. Well better get to class now or I will be late.

__________

I wasn't the last to arrive but even the first.
I put my backpack on my school chair and sat down looking at the window. I closed my eyes because I knew I would stay in that position for the entire hour so better prepair myself. But actually something changed today.
I heard a loud BUMP on the desk next to mine.
"Mind if I sit here?" a recognisible voice said looking at me.
I turned my head to see him.
Fuyuhiko.
"Oh hi babygangsta! Of course you can sit here!"
"Thanks Ouma!" He said sitting down.
"Kokichi is fine don't worry!"
"Okay, even for you Fuyuhiko is fine."

"alright, Babygangsta!"
He facepalmed.
"By the way, how was your day?"
He asked a lil curious.
"Fine. I had some problems but not that big of a deal. How about you?"
"Well not that bad. I mean, I wanted it to be more good. But in the end my wish didn't become true."
"Mind if I ask why?"
I said looking concerned.
"Well-"
Fuyuhiko was cut off by two hands slammed on our desks.
"Why hello there blond boy. And piece of shit."
Hizuki looked at us smirking.
"Oh. Hello."
Fuyuhiko said.
"Oh hi motherfucker." I said.
Fuyuhiko giggled covering his mouth while Hizuki came over me.

"I wasn't talking with you stupid! I was talking with the new boy of the class! Fuyuhiko right? Can I call you Fuyu-Chan??"
She said spinning herself.
"Can I call you shut up??"
I stated smirking making Fuyuhiko and the rest of the class laugh a little.

Hizuki's face become more angrier than before.
"What's wrong with your attitude today? Do you want to start a fight with me??"
"If that means you want to go to pray Mrs.Peppermint for not letting you go to detention alright!"
I put my hands on the back of my head and all the class bursted into laugh.
Hizuki was literally angry now. She was in agony.
"JUST SHUT UP!"
She screamed, and after two seconds all the plot changed.

Now all the class were screaming, Hizuki moved my desk in less then two seconds, and took me by the neck lifting me up on the air.

"Now listen up you stupid bitch! Don't you dare to call me ugly one more time or the consequences are more bad."
She almost ordered, a shape of red in her eyes.
"A-as if I w-would listen to a l-liar like you Hi-hizuki..!"
I almost whispered.
As a response she tightened the grip.

nobody was talking anymore they were watching in fear.
My vision was become more blurry and faded.
"See all your classmates. They sure are really good persons. Not like you stupid shit."
I think Hizuki said tightening the grip again.
"S-s-stop....ghm! Y-Y-You-rr-re s-stran-strangling m-m-me.."
I mumbled trying to breath.
"PUT KOKICHI DOWN YOU DAMN MOTHERFUCKER!"
One of the figure next to me said trying to stop Hizuki.

"Sorry but I don't like his company anymore. And as the ultimate banker I can remove the wrong things in the world."
"GHN!"
I screamed in fear as I was running out of oxygen.
"STOP......STUPID..!.....SKIN...PLE.!"
Someone said but I couldn't even understand anymore.

I was becoming more weak every second that was passing.
But then the pain in my neck stopped and I hit the ground.
I started coughing like hell trying to breath normally again.
After some minutes, I think, I could hear perfect again.
" HIZUKI NOW I WANT AN EXPLANATION!"
a Frustated voice scream to Hizuki.
"TEACHER I DID WHAT HE DESERVES!!"
Hizuki screamed making fake sobs.
"NOBODY DESERVES TO GET STRANGLE HERE AT HOPES PEAK! ESPECIALLY IN MY CLASS!!!"

"BUT TEACHER *SOB* HE PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE AND IN THE STOMACH *SOB*!!"
"What HE DIDN'T!!!"
Fuyuhiko....
I tried to stood up and luckily I succeded.
The teacher was on her desk wifh Hizuki and the rest of the class was around them excpect Fuyuhiko that was next to me.
"YES HE DID WUAAAAH!!!!"
Hizuki continued screaming like a demon in fear.
When the teacher realized that I was returning to my senses she spoke.
"Ouma is it true? Did you punch Hizuki??"

"No...I didn't-"

"LIAR! YOU DID!"

"YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!"

"HE PUNCHED REALLY HARD THAT HIZUKI COULD HAVE LOST CONSCIOUSNESS!!!"

Mrs.Peppermint looked at the whole class, then at Hizuki and then at me. She wanted to figure out if that was a lie. Poor me she isn't a detective.

"If that's the case, Kokichi and Hizuki detention during club time."
I knew it. Well thanks god I don't have any club at that hour.
"BUT TEACHER HE DIDN'T-"
"SHUT UP KUZURYUU! now let's begin the lesson."

We sat on our sits again, and from the corner of my eye I saw Hizuki smirking devilish.
I then looked at Fuyuhiko and put and hand on his shoulder.
"Don't worry! thanks for protecting me."
I said making a small smile.
"It wasn't a problem just sorry if I couldn't took you off from detention."
He said looking down.
"awww, it's fine don't worry!"